Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Default Re: The "BOTTOM" line...

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Then by definition, your saying that any man who interacts with a TS is homosexual because interacting with one, in her entirety, means interacting with her cock.

No you are twisting my words. I said "attracted" in her entirety not interact. I also said certain things are homosexual activities but not necessarily makes a person a homosexual. I grew up in a Catholic church and while not catholic when I pray I do sometimes fall back on those prayers I grew up with and my rosary.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    Most of you guys are Bisexual....

You guys, stop arguing for something you know deep down what you are or discover to be.

Any confident straight men wouldn't be ranting like many of you guys are...

i'm not ranting. i'm simply pointing out the flaws in everyone's logic.

please, let's not start the debate about what "bi" is in this thread because bella will jump in with her bullshit argument that she is the only real bi person ever and everyone else is just a poser

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    your argument, while not incorrect about the results of hormonal treatments, really isn't what makes you a woman. it is just part of it. the psychological basis of being a woman is not rooted in mammograms and prostate exams. your primary sex is genetically determined and cannot be altered which is what i was addressing. we are just talking about different things.

a woman (the cultural, social and emotional), regardless of how she got there, (born genetically female or through transition) is defined by a set of physical and psychological factors which usurp the idea of genetic sex.

remember, gender is largely a human concept. monkeys and dolphins and mice, etc don't have this concept because they are simply males or females. the most masculine and ugly giraffe will still get mounted when she is in heat by a male of her species. humans have the concept of a psychological gender that doesn't always align with genetic sex AND the capability to change gender.
    I want taking about gender either hun

Silver Poster

your primary sex is genetically determined and cannot be altered which is what i was addressing. we are just talking about different things.
    i once made this exact same point and someone got offended (or maybe they were angry). that person was not transgendered either

Senior Member Professional Poster

i'm simply pointing out the flaws in everyone's logic.
    You know a 'confident straight man' would never do that ... lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

i don't see that at all in Remy's post.

you are reading too much into it.

homosexual sex acts are are very significant part of defining a homosexual identity but not the only thing. you are neglecting the emotional and social constructs involved with your orientation and preference.

let me ask you this question...nysprod...if you were kissing Remy or JP or any transwoman, JUST KISSING....are you kissing a) a man, b) a woman, c) a female or d) a male?
    If that person identifies themself as female, I'm kissing a woman.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    No you are twisting my words. I said "attracted" in her entirety not interact. I also said certain things are homosexual activities but not necessarily makes a person a homosexual. I grew up in a Catholic church and while not catholic when I pray I do sometimes fall back on those prayers I grew up with and my rosary.
    Non-sequitor...if you engage in homosexual activities you are either bi or gay...being attracted to, or interacting with, a person who identifies their gender as female exclusively, means you are straight.

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Sexual acts don't get to be gay or straight because acts themselves don't have orientations. An act can't be attracted to another act. Only people have sexual orientations.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I consider myself a straight female but since am not a post-op i got to be real with reality because pre-op girls will attract bisexual men, which many of you are in here .. Srry "nysprod" but you seem to be desperate for facts to be sugar coded. You are NOT a straight man, you are bisexual maybe till you seem desperate for post-ops maybe then ill change my opinion about you.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    I consider myself a straight female but since am not a post-op i got to be real with reality because pre-op girls will attract bisexual men, which many of you are in here .. Srry "nysprod" but you seem to be desperate for facts to be sugar coded. You are NOT a straight man, you are bisexual maybe till you seem desperate for post-ops maybe then ill change my opinion about you.
    You consider yourself to be "straight female"...fine...then a man who is attracted to or interacts with you is straight.