Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Default The "BOTTOM" line...

Because you're in denial about your own homosexual attraction to penis, you cannot even consider my argument on a conscious level, so you reject it on its face. Take a good, hard look in the mirror and maybe you'll see some growth and happiness when you accept this basic truth about yourself.
    Hi everyone. I'm Chase....Chase McThirsty.

I'd like to take this time to clarify some things regarding common sense and sexuality.

For starters...If Pee-Pee's and Wee-Wee's are that prevalent and clear cut to determining homosexuality why is the TS quoted above absolved of having one?

Does hating your penis give you a free pass to trash the people (CHASERS) who actually pay to see "her" jerk off on camera?

Now I understand preference but does the she really "respect" any preference other than her own?

If she disregards a mans right to say he's hetero, why should her right to be female be upheld using the same logic?

Penis and balls aside is everything else on or inside the her body constitutionally unisex? Or is the she just full of it?

You are who you say you are...that's your right.

So it's the her right live her life as a female.

Despite having a penis, having testicles, having a prostate gland and high testosterone, it's this individual free right to call herself a female despite being born with those extremities and I respect that.

Doctors respect that, medical researchers respected that, psychologist respect that and on and on....

So when I say that I'm only attracted to females be it TS or genetic. How does that get swept to the side and I get declared a homo?

What, because of the dick? Okay lets forget that a penis and clitoris are made of the same skin tissues for a second since the TS I quoted above is "strictly bottom".

But wait! Doesn't anal sex bring exposure to the prostate gland? A male sex organ? Some doctors (proctologist and urologist) would stay that the penis is just the middle man to climax and the male prostate is the true miracle behind sexual pleasure. So when a man inserts his dick inside a m2f transsexual anus thus making contact with said tgirl's prostate is that gay as well or is there some rule that cancels out prostate glands as well?

Tgirls Chasers and tgirls alike...I challenge you to rise above the ridiculousness that some tgirls use to discourage men's desires simply because they hate the skin that they're in. It's uninformative, it's contradictory and plan of selfish. And despite this Tgirls flip flopping in a previous thread it's counter productive to right that people can be who ever they want to be!

And in 2013 I'm a firm believer that there are some women walking Gods green creation who just happen to have dicks to.

I just happen to love them the same as genetic women.

Stay Thirsty!

6 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 01-29-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: The "BOTTOM" line...

~BB~

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

~BB~
    .......Meh.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Pretty much agree with every point you made

Well said my friend, stay thirsty

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    Fail huh...

And if Padme had suspected Anakin Skywalker of frequenting tranny sites...?

LOL....FOH!

Self-haters gonna hate...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    Self-haters gonna hate...
    Hmm....that quote deserves to be archived in gif form.

Would a ugly chick blowing her brains out be too insensitive....?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm Chase....Chase McThirsty.

I'd like to take this time to clarify some things regarding common sense and sexuality.

For starters...If Pee-Pee's and Wee-Wee's are that prevalent and clear cut to determining homosexuality why is the TS quoted above absolved of having one?

Does hating your penis give you a free pass to trash the people (CHASERS) who actually pay to see "her" jerk off on camera?

Now I understand preference but does the she really "respect" any preference other than her own?

If she disregards a mans right to say he's hetero, why should her right to be female be upheld using the same logic?

Penis and balls aside is everything else on or inside the her body constitutionally unisex? Or is the she just full of it?

You are who you say you are...that's your right.

So it's the her right live her life as a female.

Despite having a penis, having testicles, having a prostate gland and high testosterone, it's this individual free right to call herself a female despite being born with those extremities and I respect that.

Doctors respect that, medical researchers respected that, psychologist respect that and on and on....

So when I say that I'm only attracted to females be it TS or genetic. How does that get swept to the side and I get declared a homo?

What, because of the dick? Okay lets forget that a penis and clitoris are made of the same skin tissues for a second since the TS I quoted above is "strictly bottom".

But wait! Doesn't anal sex bring exposure to the prostate gland? A male sex organ? Some doctors (proctologist and urologist) would stay that the penis is just the middle man to climax and the male prostate is the true miracle behind sexual pleasure. So when a man inserts his dick inside a m2f transsexual anus thus making contact with said tgirl's prostate is that gay as well or is there some rule that cancels out prostate glands as well?

Tgirls Chasers and tgirls alike...I challenge you to rise above the ridiculousness that some tgirls use to discourage men's desires simply because they hate the skin that they're in. It's uninformative, it's contradictory and plan of selfish. And despite this Tgirls flip flopping in a previous thread it's counter productive to right that people can be who ever they want to be!

And in 2013 I'm a firm believer that there are some women walking Gods green creation who just happen to have dicks to.

I just happen to love them the same as genetic women.

Stay Thirsty!
    I cosign 100 percent.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

A Perfect example of a perfect fucktard chaser. His offended from what he knows deep down inside his dickweed brain, what he truly is. Mc.Shit.. , You are NOT straight, any guys who is obsessive of cock and being in constant hunt of cock is NOT a straight guy more of bi or confuse fag mofo. A pito, penis, dick has no femininity on it, its a masculine shit. Damn, some of this mad snakes go in "vagina mode", once the truth is being told. Rant somewhere else. He even attack a girl because she feels more comfortable with a vagina than a penis on here. Learn to accept that not all TS like their dicks, some are going to eventually chop that fuckin tumor just like any other tumor...

Am out of this nonsense... don't have time.
    All chasers out there, pay mofos ... you want your fucking fetish , YOUR MASCULINE DICK ? ... then PAY PAY PAY ....
    Most you guys just want a toy with NSA to used...NOT A RELATIONSHIP WITH US...

1 out of 9 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamiethewild; 01-29-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.