Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Junior Poster ratmir's Avatar

Default Re: Shemales lifting

I've seen that kind of scene twice. both the same girl. she's a regular star of shemale revenge. brunette, very slim and tall. with a long chin. on one of the videos, she wears a baseball cap and leather outfit, dominates a guy in a public wc with jo Garcia. quite a well known episode. there she lifts and f.cks the guy. also another scene: she meets a guy in the street, they go to a room. 16 min video, but annoyingly music plays over the original sound. her name cd be marcela something, not sure. but they're the scenes you want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by rugby81uk View Post
    That video is perfect! Is the while video about? I agree with the total domination aspect. Thats the turn on. Also imagine someone like morgan bailey towering over you. Im only 5"6. Would be intimidating as fuck!

She has a few vids on her site where she picks the guy up and fucks them. Check out http://sashastrokesxxx.com

Rookie Poster

[QUOTE=ratmir;1269430]I've seen that kind of scene twice. both the same girl. she's a regular star of shemale revenge. brunette, very slim and tall. with a long chin. on one of the videos, she wears a baseball cap and leather outfit, dominates a guy in a public wc with jo Garcia. quite a well known episode. there she lifts and f.cks the guy. also another scene: she meets a guy in the street, they go to a room. 16 min video, but annoyingly music plays over the original sound. her name cd be marcela something, not sure. but they're the scenes you want to see.[/QUOTE

Marcia Kelly ... loved these videos ... wish more tgirl do the same!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

How tall is Morgan. She looks pretty tall in the pics.

Rockin' shemale scientist Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    How tall is Morgan. She looks pretty tall in the pics.
    6' 3", 152 lbs, 34C...She's slenderer than me, as I'm 6'0", 154 lbs, and 34A.

She's smoking hot (her mandible needs some work, though...bit too square for my taste), but she's pushing underweight.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, more of a woman than you can ever handle, and my click will break your damn jaw.

The only thing you need in life are friends...those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind