View Poll Results: Would you be seen in public with a chaser?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 21.05%
  • No

11 14.47%
  • I am a chaser.

51 67.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Would you be seen in Public with a Chaser?!

I'm very much enjoying the convo with Bella and Amber...there are a few people on here, Kelly is also one of them, who I always find to be very interesting...

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thumbs down Re: Would you be seen in Public with a Chaser?!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I don't want any man who's fixated on my penis. He's NOT straight. You lost me here.

Ahh. You found me again. Yay for tops!

~BB~
    Any guy who knows you have a penis and isnt deterred by it isnt straight either--and the world at large would view him to be as gay as any of us; or even gayer since it would be a regular thing for him as opposed to an occasional thing for many of us.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

In reading the various posts on here I find myself a bit confused. The girls on here refer to many of the men on here or out there who happen to be attracted to them as "gay" but from what I understand most gay men find the girls on here or out there repulsive and would never entertain the thought of a sexual encounter with any of them. So how does that make the men on here gay? I........for one.....Bella.........do indeed find that the girls seem to try harder to be alluring than ALOT of GG and in all honesty THAT is what turns me on. I'm so sick of yoga pants on women these days or sweat pants for that matter. Just because you CAN wear yoga pants doesn't mean you SHOULD! I love a woman who goes all out in making herself feminine. Wish my country never gave rise to Lululemon!

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

lol - I love my Bella Bellucci - now get your ass up here to LA and shoot some scenes with me. #please

Senior Member Professional Poster

'Would you be seen in public with a chaser?'

Can you tell 'chasers' by sight alone? Surely you need to know a bit about what they're looking for before you can judge...

___
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    Me, personally NO... unless $
    So actually your answer is: 'Yes'. lol

Last edited by loveboof; 01-27-2013 at 08:12 PM.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wiltthestilt View Post
    Any guy who knows you have a penis and isnt deterred by it isnt straight either--and the world at large would view him to be as gay as any of us; or even gayer since it would be a regular thing for him as opposed to an occasional thing for many of us.
    i dont think i quite follow your logic.wouldnt it be more of a regular thing for you guys on here who actively seek out ts girl as opposed to a "straight" guy who falls for a girl he meet who happened to be transgendered?

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    It's very simple. It depends on if the girl(s) like you or not..or if you are generally accepted amonst the small ts community. If they like you..you can travel from state to state event to event "chasing" them, but you would be considered cool.
    If they don't like you or don't know you...or have some kind of negative history with you..then you are a "Tranny chaser" or better yet.. a "cock sucking Tranny chaser"..lol
    Yeah...this is pretty much it.
    People often try to avoid offending people they like...and then intentionally hurt them when things go bad. That's why you see the definition change ever so slightly when different girls use the term.
    If you go from TS party to TS party...and drag bar to drag bar...for a large portion of your social time..you are a chaser. Live with it....lol.

I don't know why guys get so offended - I would say develop a thicker skin.
    Sometimes I think the only people that get very upset by the chaser tag, even when used in jest, are guys that rarely get any...

Just an opinion....

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i dont think i quite follow your logic.wouldnt it be more of a regular thing for you guys on here who actively seek out ts girl as opposed to a "straight" guy who falls for a girl he meet who happened to be transgendered?
    I meant a guy who you are in a relationship with. I was with a TS only once; and it was alright; but I am more attracted to gg's and I was in no hurry to repeat. It also took me a month before I found a TS who I was attracted to enough to see.

Anyway, I dont mind being called chaser, because my interest in TS's is primarily sexual. But this gay vs. straight distinction is juvenile. Most "straight" guys wont consider dating a TS at all or at least they wont admit to being willing; and it isnt just what's between her legs. The rest often isnt the same either.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wiltthestilt View Post
    I meant a guy who you are in a relationship with. I was with a TS only once; and it was alright; but I am more attracted to gg's and I was in no hurry to repeat. It also took me a month before I found a TS who I was attracted to enough to see.

Anyway, I dont mind being called chaser, because my interest in TS's is primarily sexual. But this gay vs. straight distinction is juvenile. Most "straight" guys wont consider dating a TS at all or at least they wont admit to being willing; and it isnt just what's between her legs. The rest often isnt the same either.
    I disagree but don't feel like getting into it on this forum.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I disagree but don't feel like getting into it on this forum.
    Loving this thread. Most threads go - I am into tgirls so am I gay? This one is going - I am into tgirls so am I straight?

PLUS - I am into tgirls, which means I am a chaser, which means that the tgirls hate me .... etc etc etc.

At this moment in time, the poll says the chasers are welll in front, while the tgirls (?) are evenly split into being for or against the chasers.