View Poll Results: Would you be seen in public with a chaser?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 21.05%
  • No

11 14.47%
  • I am a chaser.

51 67.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Would you be seen in Public with a Chaser?!

Well, would you?

~BB~

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Would you be seen in Public with a Chaser?!

Seriously, what defines a chaser?

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

I'm guessing someone who makes it openly known that they're all about the cock on these "special" ladies. Wikipedia definition is as follows: the term tranny chaser was originally (and still predominantly) used to describe men sexually interested in pre-operative Trans women but it is now being used by some Trans men as well.

Last edited by Sulka_bewitched_me; 01-27-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    I'm guessing someone who makes it openly known that they're all about the cock on these "special" ladies. Wikipedia definition is as follows: the term tranny chaser was originally (and still predominantly) used to describe men sexually interested in pre-operative Trans women but it is now being used by some Trans men as well.
    Thanks. More benign than I thought it might be. I would imagine even guys who refuse to bottom have some special attraction to woman with a penis that drives their initial pursuit of TS.

No I want to be with someone who wants who I am as a whole package, not being with me because of what's swinging between my legs.

6 out of 7 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Janna_b View Post
    No I want to be with someone who wants who I am as a whole package, not being with me because of what's swinging between my legs.
    I think the question in the OP and the poll was in response to the reverse question in a dueling OP which crudely asked if one would hold hands or kiss a TS in public.

That question was more about the "chaser" staying in the closet or not or was he willing to show his affection towards his TS friend in public. That's how I read it. So to me it means can a person get past the raw sexual attractions and accept his companion as you put it " for the whole package" that she is.

I found the first OP a bit insensitive or crude (I am not sure I have the vocabulary to perfectly describe how I felt about it). So I was not exactly shocked when Bella started this poll/OP to mock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Janna_b View Post
    You got something swinging between your legs?
    In all seriousness the word trannychaser is just insulting. Do you call guys who are interested in genetic women pussychasers? No you just say he likes pussy.
    So guys who are interested in transwomen are trannychasers? Not only does it insult the girl but it also makes them very jaded on dating any guys....think about it.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    You got something swinging between your legs?
    In all seriousness the word trannychaser is just insulting. Do you call guys who are interested in genetic women pussychasers? No you just say he likes pussy.
    So guys who are interested in transwomen are trannychasers? Not only does it insult the girl but it also makes them very jaded on dating any guys....think about it.
    Now I may be dating myself but guys who trolled bars every night looking to get laid were often called pussy hounds.

They seldom took exception to being called pussy hounds.I suppose the whole tranny chaser thing comes from societies taboos that one would consider it any different than calling a promiscuous man a pussy hound.

Somebody who is just looking to get off, is somebody looking to get off. That IMHO is not a sin, it is built into our very beings.

There are funny things in life. I have had more than a few TS girl friends who had no issue with the word tranny, though it made me cringe a bit. But OTOH if I have had used the same phrase it would come of as quite negative. As a Jew I often refer to myself as a Heb but sure don't like it when others do and am more than willing to let the offending party know it.

If you don't like being called a tranny chaser, imagine how some of the ladies here felt when they saw an OP asking if a man out with a trans-woman would publicly hold her hand or kiss her.

I think sometimes the guys on this site either forget that there are transgendered women here OR they just lack any sense of empathy or respect for others.

Now in what has been a long rant, my conclusion is that if you have so little respect for trans-women as human beings that you would post on a site you know that trans-women participate in to ask if you would hold her hand or kiss her in public, then yes you are a tranny chaser and you live in a very dark and sad closet IMHO.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by fivekatz View Post
    Now I may be dating myself but guys who trolled bars every night looking to get laid were often called pussy hounds.

They seldom took exception to being called pussy hounds.I suppose the whole tranny chaser thing comes from societies taboos that one would consider it any different than calling a promiscuous man a pussy hound.

Somebody who is just looking to get off, is somebody looking to get off. That IMHO is not a sin, it is built into our very beings.

There are funny things in life. I have had more than a few TS girl friends who had no issue with the word tranny, though it made me cringe a bit. But OTOH if I have had used the same phrase it would come of as quite negative. As a Jew I often refer to myself as a Heb but sure don't like it when others do and am more than willing to let the offending party know it.

If you don't like being called a tranny chaser, imagine how some of the ladies here felt when they saw an OP asking if a man out with a trans-woman would publicly hold her hand or kiss her.

I think sometimes the guys on this site either forget that there are transgendered women here OR they just lack any sense of empathy or respect for others.

Now in what has been a long rant, my conclusion is that if you have so little respect for trans-women as human beings that you would post on a site you know that trans-women participate in to ask if you would hold her hand or kiss her in public, then yes you are a tranny chaser and you live in a very dark and sad closet IMHO.
    Very well said bud.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

It's very simple. It depends on if the girl(s) like you or not..or if you are generally accepted amonst the small ts community. If they like you..you can travel from state to state event to event "chasing" them, but you would be considered cool.
    If they don't like you or don't know you...or have some kind of negative history with you..then you are a "Tranny chaser" or better yet.. a "cock sucking Tranny chaser"..lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.