Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: I have seperated from my family

I'm sorry to hear about the differences with your family. I do hope that in time you reconcile and they accept your partner as part of the family. But if they don't, the separation is probably for the best for both you and her. It'll save you both a lot of grief in the long run.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

[QUOTE=MHarrigan82;1 I believe in Jesus but ....[/QUOTE]

Now you can really make some progress and move on with your life without the shackles. Separate from believing this old tosh, also!

i guess i'm lucky. my parents are dead so i can do whatever the fuck i want without having to try to explain it to them. once my east Texas psycho-alcoholic hillbilly dad told me that he would kick my ass if i ever brought a Puerto Rican girl around the house. this amused me to no end since he had married a Mexican-American girl (my mom) in 1940s Texas, go figure.

I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy.

welcome to the tranny family , we all been there done that

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MHarrigan82 View Post
    My parents are big southern christian church going black people. My Dad is very homophobic and always talk about gay people negative. He want even watch a show with gay people. I have been dating a transgender woman for 7 months now. I told him Jesus would love all people straight, gay, big, or transgender. He was like it ain't natural and GOD created man and woman to procreate. I said in the old testament it was an abomination to eat shellfish. I told him my girlfriend was transgender and that I love her. He thought that I was playing, I told him that I was not and he hung up. My mom says that she is going to pray for me and cast out that demon. I believe in Jesus but my folks are like 60 years old and crazy. My parents live in another state and I have not seen them in over a year.
    sad story man

To all ladies that might read this post/thread.

Family and some friends, is what many of us true trans-attracted males give up when dating or being in a relationship with a transwoman. It's hard for us men too.

I lost my family for love. And it didn't even last , go figure.

Could this be a reason why so many men chase instead of pursuing open relationships with transwomen? not trolling, serious question.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    sad story man

To all ladies that might read this post/thread.

Family and some friends, is what many of us true trans-attracted males give up when dating or being in a relationship with a transwoman. It's hard for us men too.

I lost my family for love. And it didn't even last , go figure.

Could this be a reason why so many men chase instead of pursuing open relationships with transwomen? not trolling, serious question.
    at the same time tho dating a trans woman doesnt mean having to lose your family.
    my ex family was very cool with me both before and after they knew.
    i want to hear from some of the men who have dated a ts girl and found acceptance from their families....

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

That totally sucks man. I couldn't imagine separating from my family.
    Your family's expectations IMO should not come before your well being and emotional happiness.

You're still they're child no matter what they say to your face. They may not understand, but I can't believe they will ever stop loving you.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    at the same time tho dating a trans woman doesnt mean having to lose your family.
    i want to hear from some of the men who have dated a ts girl and found acceptance from their families....

My wife wasn't too pleased, if I remember right

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Yea, as far as people I know that have brought their girl to meet their family/parents/friends, the reaction has been about half and half. I live in very hispanic catholic area and it's usually the girl's parents that are very supportive and want their daughter to have a good husband/bf or gf even.

But also, on the man's side, I know plenty of guys that practically lost their family because of the girl being a transgendered female. In my case it's one of those "go do your gay sh*t somewhere else, you are no longer welcome here" , but still accept the phone call here and there. But I can tell the damage is done. Probably , realistically if it came down to it, they would show support, gladly I don't need it and am very Independent of it.

If I had that choice again, I would only lose my family for the absolutely right girl. She's gotta be worth it, don't know if that makes sense.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I wonder if i can get my ex on here to tell his positive experiences with dating trans woman and his family...