Junior Member Rookie Poster

Talking Big Tool Addiction

Morning horny boys,

Why is it the cold weather always gives me a girly boner especially in the morning? I just woke up walking naked in the room and cant help myself not to play, but decided to write a blog instead in fact I am still very hard whilst I’m typing.

Yes that’s right I am addicted to big cocks! I may sound like a real slut here but as I said it’s just my natural facade, which I can easily conceal! Have I told you that I have an excellent oral skills? The only talent I have and it kept improving!haha So you mean oral communication skills or you can actually make a cock disappear? Let me leave this to your imagination!

When I’m a little bored and no clients I usually tweet ‘Where can I find big cocks?’ Moments later someone’s knocking at my door and guess what?! hmmmm. Even in clubs I can’t help myself not to look at guys’ trousers and if I feel they have a big cock or big bulge showing then they got my attention! I also find this a good ice breaker too especially when I’m a little tipsy I find myself grabbing cocks and balls in the club (discreetly of course! haha) I do get drunk very easily ( a glass or 2 knocks me out!) I remember meeting an Italian guy at Wayout Club 2 weeks ago, I was a little high because of 2 glasses of wine and this gave me a flirty look. He approached me and said hello, then I replied, Cazzo Grande?! He laughed and said Si, offered me a drink and because I was intoxicated I grabbed his cock (discreetly of course) gosh it must be 9.5 inches at least. Mama Mia I’m in heaven! touching cocks like this makes me feel like a woman haha He then took me home and we……………………………………sorry the rest is private!

Don’t worry if you don’t have a tool like John Holmes, Jeff Stryker or Peter North. This doesn’t matter at all I’m sure we can improvise!

catch you later,

Gwendoline, Big Tool Lover!

http://www.tsgwendoline.com

Default Re: Big Tool Addiction

Well that's made my cock hard,now I just need to pass by when your tipsy xxx

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Big Tool Addiction

haha sure. hopefully its big x