Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Countries You Have Visited?

Well I have been all over Hawaii... and was told there it is was closer to japan. So I was misinformed. tsk tsk. Lying humuhumunukunukuapuaha

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Mali x 2, Europe x 10, Ecuador (2 years), Senegal x4

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Is Europe a country dc guy?

(Certainly not the way the British Conservative party thinks these days)

Senior Member Junior Poster

Smile Re: Countries You Have Visited?

Europe - England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Croatia, Bosnia, Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Portugal.

Middle East - Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq, (Saw over the border into Iran from the Al faw peninsula once as well).

North America - USA (Illinois, New jersey, New York, Texas, California, Washington State, New Mexico), Canada (Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia & landed in Goose bay and Gander once each to refuel & overnight).

Central America - Guatemala, Belize.

Miscellaneous - Ascension Island, Falkland Islands.

Countries I've Shagged Trannies in - England, Germany, Netherlands.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

quick question...

for those of you that are listing england, it seems you visited all of the uk and ireland. is that common to visit wales, scotland and/or one or both irelands at the same time or are they multiple trips?

for my part, i'm not a countryside kind of person therefore, I suspect that when i get around to visiting london, i'm probably not going to get to wales, scotland and n. ireland and i will make a trip to regular ireland separately.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Italy,Greece,Lebanon,Cyprus,Egypt,Spain,Portugal,M orocco,France,Belgium,Holland and Germany.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    quick question...

for those of you that are listing england, it seems you visited all of the uk and ireland. is that common to visit wales, scotland and/or one or both irelands at the same time or are they multiple trips?

for my part, i'm not a countryside kind of person therefore, I suspect that when i get around to visiting london, i'm probably not going to get to wales, scotland and n. ireland and i will make a trip to regular ireland separately.
    As with most of the lists, there is a mix of pleasure and business. I have been to Scotland for both, but not the whole of Scotland and not the deep countryside which is where its true beauty is to be found, as is also the case with Wales. Before budget airlines Ireland was accessed by ferries from Welsh ports so my first visit to Wales was in fact passing through to the get the ferry from Holyhead to Dublin. In addition I would suggest that the border areas of both England and Scotland, and England and Wales are rarely visited. I don't think anyone really ever knows the whole of their country, unless its an island. Even cities: I lived in London for more than 20 years but there are parts of it I have never been to and I am sure this is also true of other cities and the people who live in them.

I think you are right Stavros, though there are smaller town and cities which do seem exhaustible. On the other hand, London, Paris, Rome, Jerusalem, Cairo, Beijing... they are so labyrinthine and vast you can never feel as if you ever really know them.

Most of my visits - to the mid east - and to China - and quite a few other destinations have been business. Though unlike a businessman flying in for a meeting, as my business is making films my stay has often been prolonged and I've had a chance to get beyond tourism.

In terms of my home country there are parts I've never visited - Durham, Northumberland and that whole area and Northern ireland. But seen a lot of the countryside of Scotland and Wales (both truly beautiful) and of Ireland, my ancestral home.

The other nations i know best are the US - I love its wide open spaces especially the South West - and France.

And someone else observed I am one of those for whom South America is a mystery (not for want to trying) and also sub Saharan Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Is Europe a country dc guy?

(Certainly not the way the British Conservative party thinks these days)
    My American map says it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World_according_to_Americans_by_Charleston_and_Itchy.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	549476  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Veteran Poster

England, Wales,Scotland,Eire,France,Belgium, Holland,Spain,Portugal,Monaco,Italy,Finland, Jersey, USA, Barbados.