Default Hamburger Mary's Palm Springs

Hi all. Love going to Palm Springs. I know its crazy but I love it there during the hotter months. Heat typically means less clothing of course and ladies there (GG and TG) all shed as much as they legally can . Hamburger Mary's has a quaint little place there. Full bar of course and the best burgers around. They also have a selection of the old time sodas if you're not into alcohol, one of which being "Bubble-Up", one of my childhood favorites. You can never leave that place without a fully belly. Covered outside area with misters running during the hot months and an nice indoor area as well. I highly recommend it. When Ive gone its usually for their awesome breakfast Weekend mornings or for late lunch. I havent seen many Gurls there at those times, mostly gay men. They used to have a "drag show" as the called it with a nice lip syncing performance by a local group called the "Bruschettes.", but with tourism down a bit every where, the owner unfortunately decided to hold off on further bookings until the spring this year to see if business warrants their appearance once again. Has anyone else ever been to the Hamburger Mary's in Palm Springs? If so, please write a comment about your review of your experience and if known, which day or times is best for Gurls to be in attendance. Thank you to all.
    - Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Hamburger Mary's Palm Springs

'Girl' with a U. Can we please kill this with fire? Thanks.

~BB~

Default Re: Hamburger Mary's Palm Springs

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    'Girl' with a U. Can we please kill this with fire? Thanks.

~BB~
    My apologies for offending you, my transgender friend I have seen her type it this way before and I didnt know it was offensive (Girl with a U in place of the i). I will refrain from using that term in the future.