Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Re: Words Better Not Used Around Transsexual Ladies

I dont like this words from guys

"When you start to feel like a girl?" - like duh im a girl since i was a fetus lol

"When did you start to transition?" - i dont transition this is who i really am

"Did you had breast surgery? Did you had butt implants?" - like its non of your business to know what plastic/cosmetic surgery i had, can we remain it private

"How long is your dick?" - ohhh my so gay question!!! im not into gay guys pls i like straight men only *wink*

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Words better Not used around Transsexual Ladies:

"I'm unemployed"

This girl(transsexual)and I went out to a movie then to dinner and it seemed like we were really hitting it off. Talking about the usual things people talk about on a first date. (I payed for the movie)

Well, as it is with MOST women, the curiosity about a man's income/financial responsibility came up.

Her- "So, what do you do for a living?"
    Me (not unemployed, just trying to see what reaction I would get)- "Well, I'm unemployed. But..." (before I could finish..)
    Her- rolls eyes, uses napkin to wipe her lips, gets up out of the chair and walks out on me
    me- seen enough, paid the bill and left as well

So, moral of the story. NEVER tell a transsexual woman you're unemployed, that's a dealbreaker for sure. They have probably dealt with alot of guys that don't have money, and they don't want to pay for the man as it is still considered in most situations that the man has to/should pay for the first date(s).

Did the same with a gg, and she actually let me finish and said
    Her- "well hopefully you find something, I've been there and done that, it sucks being Unemployed" "If you want, i'll pay the bill"
    Me- "No, it's ok I'm actually good at saving money and can live off savings for a while so I'm good"
    Her- "Ah ok, how sweet"

I know it seems like playing games, and I was lying through my ass about being unemployed, god bless I had(have) a job during those dates. But I was just trying to get a feel about certain reactions. It says alot about a person.

Ladies and gents, don't give me that crap about the game playing and trivia. Almost everyone does it and women ask stupid little stuff just to see if you're the future husband or future friend zone guy forever.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman2050@gmail.com View Post
    I use shemale occasionally, but mostly I call myself a transgirl.
    I have always believed this, Live like a girl, Look like a girl you are a girl. I hate to narrow it down to which bathroom you use...if you use the ladies room in public on a regular basis, it doesn't matter what sex of genitals you have, you are a girl.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I used to have a real problem remembering names... and once forget the name of a girl I was on a date with. In desperation I started to call her darling. She was somewhat surprised at the quantum leap in my feelings.
    My problem is I get to know some girls enough I start mixing up their real name with their work name. This one I see often uses her sister's real name as her work name. Be kinda awkward to mix them up when I know better.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    I dont like this words from guys

"When you start to feel like a girl?" - like duh im a girl since i was a fetus lol

"When did you start to transition?" - i dont transition this is who i really am

"Did you had breast surgery? Did you had butt implants?" - like its non of your business to know what plastic/cosmetic surgery i had, can we remain it private

"How long is your dick?" - ohhh my so gay question!!! im not into gay guys pls i like straight men only *wink*
    I won't get in that kind of trouble with you. My thing would be, "Alyssa, I think you dropped something."

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

I always hate when people say "IT" or "He" right before the make whatever statement they are about to say.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by altstu2 View Post
    if you use the ladies room in public on a regular basis, it doesn't matter what sex of genitals you have, you are a girl.
    Or just a pervert... lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Its really not that hard to be a decent human being. I dont know how you ladies dont stab some of the these guys with your dinner fork out of frustration.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runround04 View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people? Its really not that hard to be a decent human being. I dont know how you ladies dont stab some of the these guys with your dinner fork out of frustration.
    Who says we haven't?

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Who says we haven't?

~BB~
    High Five lol