Hey people! I was planning to do something COMPLETELY different for a first post, but unfortunately I came across this on Twitter and I believe it's important to share considering.

Sarina originally made a video about this back in 2011, but it seems like her situation has just gotten worse.

Here's an extract from her GoFundMe page.

Hi I'm sarina aka alexis and this is my official gofundme donation page to help with my surgery. To give a brief background story of what is going on it started when I got silicone injections black market when I was 18. I stopped recieving them when I was 21 and I have left my body alone since without anything silicone related.If anyone is familiar with this type of procedure it is illigal in the united states to have done but due to my inexperience and the fact that these were common amongst my peers and friends to get I didn't think anything about future consequences. I've been suffering from these injections since I made this youtube video in 2011.

I thought the symptoms I was having would go away but they have only progressively gotten worse especially this year.Back when I made this video I recieved all types of responses but my only option at the time was to seek surgery in mexico as I did not know any plastic surgeons in the united states. I tried going to several reconstructive surgeons which I recieved CAT scans and MRI'S.

They have diagnosed what was wrong with me as a foreign material but chose not to surgically work on me at the time due to their lack of inexperience with this type of procedure.I finally found a surgeon who is extremely experienced with removing this type of foreign matter in my body.

I met with him already in florida and had a consultation.His staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, He explained in my MRI that the area that is enflamed and hardened is specifically in my tailbone and lumbar region.
I understand this is probably not the forum for this, but she's Sarina, and she's also a great friend of mine. If this post goes against the rules I'll be more than happy to remove it myself, but please mods contact me if required.

Sarina needs us. Before it's too late.

If anyone's willing to help, you can give her a hand HERE.

I hope it's ok to keep this thread alive. And again, thanks for reading (: