Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Dont's for first timers to a tranny club ?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Basic rules I've always gone by, not in any kind of order.

2.) Don't be creepy.
    5.) Don't be creepy. (yes, it bears repeating).
    8.) Super important one, don't be fucking creepy!!!!
    don't you think you have a problem if you have to try so hard not to be creepy, or at least, have it as a rule on how to conduct yourself?

personally, i found this thread very telling about the mindset of the average male who frequent clubs with transsexuals

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

wish there was a better word for us guys than "chaser"

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

sit in the corner of the bar looking at your drink giggling and then looking at the girls giggling....

dude just be your self and not too fucking creepy.

"How you doin!"

...don't sit in a dark corner wearing a hoodie...with the hood up.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Don't go on your own -it's always better to be with a friend or a group as girls like to see other people having fun and its easier to invite someone you like to join you.

Don't hang around the toilets, a sure sign of desperation.

Don't have one hand buried in your trouser pocket at all times for obvious reasons, another sign of desperation.

Don't punch above your weight -the gorgeous blonde in a figure-hugging dress is probably looking for a gorgeous man, and if you ask what she's drinking, it will be champagne anyway. There is always a cute girl who is amenable to well-dressed and well-spoken men, they are not all on the game.

sit in the corner with a briefcase full of 20's u wont have to worry about going up to anyone.. have them come to u. This works really well until the club owners think u are some kind of crazy coke dealer and start sending girls over to "check" u out... Or so i have read... at that time its time to leave.... trust ME. Give that money out. THEY usually are worth it and u will find how much fun u can really have. AND screw the labels, well not Versace, we are all just us. AND its really fucking cool.

So go have fun even if u sit in a corner all night and cower. At least u are there. GETTING there is HALF the battle. doNT HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS except for u to go enjoy yourself and go home.. EVERYTHING else is just Icing on the dick.

in the valley of the blind the one eyed are kings

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Don't Talk about cock!!!
    Unless of course she pulls hers out.

Professional Poster

Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband
    Basic rules I've always gone by, not in any kind of order.

2.) Don't be creepy.
    5.) Don't be creepy. (yes, it bears repeating).
    8.) Super important one, don't be fucking creepy!!!!

LOL..I wonder how many of you guys actually been to these parties.
    The girls are..and can be ruthless. The "creepy" guy in the corner or the old guy just sitting down alone gets more attention and action than the so-called "players" with game.etc. All the girls see are quick and easy dollar signs. The creepy old dude gets lapdances gets rubbed on etc. If you are looking for some ts ass..it doesn't matter what you look like how old or young you are how creepy or not you are. If you got the money you will get action from someone. If it isn't from the one you have your eye one..it's probably because she's in and out and already doing her thang..or in some cases..some girls don't go with certain types of dudes (from that setting).

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    don't you think you have a problem if you have to try so hard not to be creepy, or at least, have it as a rule on how to conduct yourself?

personally, i found this thread very telling about the mindset of the average male who frequent clubs with transsexuals
    I don't think I have a problem, and if you read it as such, please don't. It's more advice for others who can't fake normal polite and civilized behavior when out in public.

Not every club scene is LA or New York, despite how vocal those crowds are on here. Admittedly the LA club scene is very different from where I am now, which is Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio. It's a much different vibe. You don't have to worry as much about strange Frat kids from Kentucky coming in and making trouble, or a church suddenly showing up to protest the club because they got sick of protesting the Hustler store they built their church next to.

The creepy guy in the corner who might get a lap dance at Cobra isn't going to be the most approachable guy at the club down the road from the state prison in Monroe, Ohio. What a lot of guys think of as making deep and serious eye contact with a lady in LA, I've been told by a couple of girls here seems more like "I want to keep you in a pit in my basement" in Ohio. I was at a club with a friend once when a guy hit on a lady using the line "You've got really nice skin." Even in LA, that would be creepy, and there are some guys who don't think twice about that kind of thing.

So yeah, even if you are well behaved, it bears repeating. Don't be creepy. Like I said in the rest of the post which Bluesoul is ignoring in hopes of stirring up trouble, is "you still go each time with the intent to build up a positive reputation." And that sums up every one of those rules.

Jus wookin puh nub.

5 Star Poster

"youve got nice skin?"

thats creepy??

hmm...so what exactly is disrespectful about that question?

i think maybe YOURE trying a bit too hard NOT to be creepy