Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Complete Forced Feminization

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    I was once forced feminized before for a day, before I knew I was trans. I was around 12 years old and was friends with this girl and her brother. She was a little older maybe 14 or 15. One day we were playing outside and she came up to me and pulled my long hair back behind my forehead (Medium length for a girl, long for a boi at the time). She told me that I looked so cute and girly with my hair like that and her brother started laughing.

She preceded to take out her hair ties from her hair and began putting my hair into 2 cute ponytails and kept telling me how cute I looked then she got into her bag and started putting make up on my face and told me to stay still. I acted like I didn't want it and that I wanted her to stop, but she shhh'd at me erotically. Her brother proceeded laughing and calling me a sissy. She finally got out her mirror to let me see myself and told me what a cute girl I'd be and that I need to be a girl instead of a boi. Its an experience I'll never forget and molded me.
    Naughty friends you had... anyway all experiences that we have are the things that mold and make us grow as we are... happy for you that you turned out so well!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lucx View Post
    Naughty friends you had... anyway all experiences that we have are the things that mold and make us grow as we are... happy for you that you turned out so well!
    Mhmm I'm so glad it happened to me to help find myself. She really liked it too. I wouldn't be surprised if she's doing forced feminization today. Hopefully she let other girls find their way.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    Mhmm I'm so glad it happened to me to help find myself. She really liked it too. I wouldn't be surprised if she's doing forced feminization today. Hopefully she let other girls find their way.
    i totally agree with you... maybe sometimes, even if it is only a start of forced feminization, that start could lead people to come out to their true self like you did...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I do apologise it has taken me so long to get back to you.

As a teenager and I'm my early twenties I had never even dressed up and then when I was in my mid twenties me and a boyfriend started hanging round with a girl who took us both under her wing.

It started with a little bits of dressing up and make up and she had us both under her control and it I fell deeper into it as a lifestyle initially as a sissy before I came out.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by brooksglass View Post
    I do apologise it has taken me so long to get back to you.

As a teenager and I'm my early twenties I had never even dressed up and then when I was in my mid twenties me and a boyfriend started hanging round with a girl who took us both under her wing.

It started with a little bits of dressing up and make up and she had us both under her control and it I fell deeper into it as a lifestyle initially as a sissy before I came out.
    Brooksglass... that seems a story that is worth to be told more deeply... :P

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

If I cut off your main sources of MASCULINAZATION HORMONES I.e. your testicles, you will surely lose male characteristics within 3 months just like Gelding a horse!

If I cut off your main sources of MASCULINAZATION HORMONES
    I.e. your testicles, you will surely lose male characteristics within 3 months just like Gelding a horse!

Junior Poster

anyone interested in the subject? i see a lot of website lately on this matter...

Quote Originally Posted by lucx View Post
    was wishing to see some pics of gay men transitioning to Shemale for professional reason, not because they are really transgender...
    That's called "gay for pay" and there is the other thing called a " tranny chaser chaser".