Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default The real TS of Virginia

Where all the real TS at? Where did they go? Besides amberskyi, there's no classy women in va. I can't find them. Are they hiding? If so it isn't in plain sight. What does the board think?

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Re: The real TS of Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by joecoastie View Post
    Where all the real TS at? Where did they go? Besides amberskyi, there's no classy women in va. I can't find them. Are they hiding? If so it isn't in plain sight. What does the board think?
    See, here's the secret -- there ARE classy, real TS women in VA; they just are hiding from you

Ignorant and senseless remarks are not appreciated. Grown folks only! please kids go to school save the bs for recess and stop skipping class.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by joecoastie View Post
    Ignorant and senseless remarks are not appreciated. Grown folks only! please kids go to school save the bs for recess and stop skipping class.
    Wanna know how I know you're new here? LOL...

That's just part of my witty and trademarked banter around here. My tagline here ought to be "take nothing I say seriously".

That said, here's a serious comment: I know many attractive TS women in VA -- here's the trick they don't tend to stand out and most just live their lives out of the public spotlight. Guys all over the world complain about the difficulties of finding us; it's not unique to VA. Most transwomen live lives like other women. They don't openly proclaim they are trans; they don't go to gay bars or drag shows or tranny strip club nights. They hang out at normal folk places.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Just started posting I've been watching this board for years and the ones I have met live normal lives and go to normal places like the rest of us. The ones I keep running into advertise and solicit themselves as whores and wanna fuck to make a buck. Where did the conversation go or maybe I need more patience.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

...Wanna know how I know you're new here?
    Patience would help, but so would a little respectful terminology.
    If you're trying to meet "classy" women, insulting girls trying to afford their way through transition is not going to help. Hanging around here probably won't help either (@ Wendy). I'm kidding; Wendy is a classy broad! It's just not likely you'll find a nice, respectable girl you can bring home to Paps around a place like this.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    ...Wanna know how I know you're new here?
    Patience would help, but so would a little respectful terminology.
    If you're trying to meet "classy" women, insulting girls trying to afford their way through transition is not going to help. Hanging around here probably won't help either (@ Wendy). I'm kidding; Wendy is a classy broad! It's just not likely you'll find a nice, respectable girl you can bring home to Paps around a place like this.
    Naw I'm like summer - no class.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    Naw I'm like summer - no class.
    When I watched that show as a kid I thought the character on the left had a pie crust pulled over his head. Not sure why I thought that but I did. My dad probably told me he was wearing a pie crust over his head. Dirty cop.

Well, I'm from VA and I pretty much have to co-sign what was said above. I mostly spend my time in school, studying, working, and doing other minor activities. To be frank, I don't tend to encounter other transgender people in my daily life, and I have few friends who actually are transgender.