Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: I found the secret of what makes gays and transsexuals

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I don't know. What causes heterosexuality?
    It's a moot point. As to why some people in the population are gay.
    Anyway, good ol' Freud said that everyone is bisexual.
    I tend to agree.
    Alex Jones is a provocateur. I mean, much like Madonna was in the early 90s with her Sex Book etc., etc.
    I mean, Alex Jones wants to stay in the spotlight. By saying provocative things, as it were.
    Anyway, just for a moment one should think: what if Alex Jones is right... about everything -- ha ha!
    Never mind. Go back to copy & pasting. Always seems like you're arguing with yourself.

Senior Member Junior Poster last_stop's Avatar

smh @ this

Last edited by last_stop; 01-11-2013 at 04:10 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster last_stop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post

Yes, yes, blame juice boxes!
    This dude again. People pay this guy far too much attention. Alex Jones is a fucking loonie.
    It's truly scary that this mentally unstable wacko is allowed to bear arms.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Well truly there are all variety of things in our industrialized food supply that interfere with any one's endocrine system. Pesticides mimic estrogen - fitting those same receptor sites in all humans... and many other species. The chemical in most food plastic containers, body care products... 'BPA' does something similar. The majority of water worldwide has measurable amounts of steroids, hormones, pain killers and street drugs.... sanitation does not filter it out... the body only absorbs a modest percentage of ingested drugs... so these chemicals are spread through the entire eco system... even in the Himalayan snow... bouquet of flowers, organic salad.... eating animal products is actually a concentration of these substances. .... Great News. Then again few people care.

Some police departments, all over the world, hire companies to survey sewage in a neighborhood to see what drugs are being used most there... So bunch of murders... the cops can figure if it is tweakers or crackheads... or if there is a bunch of junkies in a rich neighborhood...

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member Junior Poster

Ill save myself the trouble of loading this moron. Read Plato's "The Symposium." Homosexuality isnt a recent development.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post

Yes, yes, blame juice boxes!
    I've actually herd this before. Someone was trying to tell me that the bottles of water you buy in the store are laced with estrogen, as some sort of government conspiracy to make the population more docile.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    I've actually herd this before. Someone was trying to tell me that the bottles of water you buy in the store are laced with estrogen, as some sort of government conspiracy to make the population more docile.
    It is not estrogen itself... They are chemicals that inhibit hormonal reception.... by mimicking estrogen... Mainly in plastic packaging... plastic bottles, can linings... when you shop you'll notice some products are 'BPA' free - like baby things, some bottled water. You also absorb it directly into the skin on plastic receipt 'paper', from lotions and shampoos stored in it. For instance a man swigging cheap bottled water all day... may be hydrated.. but the chemicals are pretending to be estrogen... interfering with his natural testosterone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    It is not estrogen itself... They are chemicals that inhibit hormonal reception.... by mimicking estrogen... Mainly in plastic packaging... plastic bottles, can linings... when you shop you'll notice some products are 'BPA' free - like baby things, some bottled water. You also absorb it directly into the skin on plastic receipt 'paper', from lotions and shampoos stored in it. For instance a man swigging cheap bottled water all day... may be hydrated.. but the chemicals are pretending to be estrogen... interfering with his natural testosterone levels.
    Phew, so it's artificial hormones that cause man boobs and not overindulging in food and booze. That lets an awful lot of obese guys off the hook.

And how nice to see you back here, Jane. Please don't stay away so long.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    this is bs...and i have 2 expensive degrees that say i'm right. stop fear-mongering.

there are both teratogenic and carcinogenic substances in trace amounts in almost everything we come in contact with in our modern modular society. minor reports of supraphysiological levels of these substances causing alterations in murine models are far too often grossly overcited for their potential ramifications and effects on humans.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

It can be measured in both our blood Mr. Smarty Pants. Personally I'd prefer not having people justify toxic life with their big time corporate sponsored book learnin'... we disagree , who cares... I'm not wrong or fear mongering... we see the result differently.

In the early 80's there was a decline in alligator populations ...pesticide run off...there penises were much smaller than their grandpa's...same with sperm counts it's old news, sport.

again we disagree... you are happy to live in a sewer... I'm not.