Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default did Nikki X pay the money to Miriam?

did she?

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Default Re: did Nikki X pay the money to Miriam?

Yes
    or
    No

Who cares?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I care, poor Miriam

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I remember Nikki posting a YouTube vid about this, back when this was fresher in mind. She was the one that kept HA posted, when it first happened. She even posted pics from the hospital which proved that she was actually there. Nikki said in her video that little money came in from HA readers. She also talked about her own expenses commuting daily for the hospital visits. Overall her story seemed to be credible. I would say that Nikki's version seems to be more credible than later stuff, reportedly said by Miriam herself. It is natural for people question why things happen, especially in light of the vicious assault against Miriam, or the other version saying that she jumped from the fourth story window to save her own life. I am in no way condoning the violence against her. However, a later rumor, (not from Nikki) said that she had issues with some drug dealers. Someone here even named her drug of choice, which I dont remember. That type of action that happened to Miriam does seem to reflect what a drug dealer might do to someone who crossed him. It doesn't have to be true. I am only saying which is the more likely of two different versions of a story, in my opinion.

I just realized that it has been over ten years ago, since Miriam was the subject of that European reality show. That fact that she was bold enough to do so back then, casts some doubt that she had tried to fool her attackers, in NYC about her gender status. Many people did assume that this was the case when they first heard about the incident. Also I recall a comment from one of the girls here, that she was not particularly nice to other girls at some clubs. This is minor evidence, towards the version that she may not have had lots a friends who forked over donations. I was unable to contribute, myself. I see Nikki on YouTube, with updates about her career and life. I dont know her personally, but at least she has some sort of public life, years later. This also adds to her credibility.

Lastly there was a whole other controversy about Miriam on here, when some persons posted on here, complaining that their company paid for Miriam to come to Europe, in order to give her a shot at legitimate career in entertainment. This included a movie project, called "The Secret of the Amazon Queen". The they complained that they were shafted by Miriam, after investing money. They received much ridicule here, but I saw a person that felt hurt after believing in her, failing to become the 'hero' he must have thought he was. I personally feel no animosity against Miriam. I wish her the best in life, as I do for everyone. But I believe Nikki's version of the story. She was at Miriam's bedside, when we did not know whether or not Miriam would even survive; even helping to make decisions on her medical care. And then later to be portrayed as some sort of villian, by Miriam herself.

Most legal questions are decided by a preponderance of evidence. I am open to listen to anyone who wants to add information.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Edit: Wrong Miriam! I thought this was about Ms. Micol. Whoops!

What are Nikki and Miriam doing now? Have they kissed and made up?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

I believe Nikki....just saying

She is an honest - tell it how it is kind of girl.

And she isn't hurting for money.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com