Page 259 of 267 FirstFirst ... 159209249254255256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2661
    Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Default Re: Ask Christian Anything thread

Quote Originally Posted by Herkyalert View Post
    How many points did you average a game in high school hoops? Which colleges did you look at to play for?
    I averaged 18 as a junior and 14 as a senior (I was injured and had a tough year).

I wanted to play for the Air Force Academy but didn't get in medically bc of ritalin. So I went to Tarleton St. to play instead - hated it and transferred to UT-San Antonio after 2 years and walked on there.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    yes trying to have a conversation with Itzel Saenz was really rough, we never communicated well and after awhile I realized that I had absolutely no interest in hiring her for anything. I just don't deal well with unprofessional people that don't understand how business works
    Itzel will not be responding to this fuckery, but I have seen the receipts (ie your temper tantrum text) which told a totally different story. This will be the last we will speak on the subject. Good day sir.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

LMFAO. There is a reason Christian has fallen off. He lacks tact and simple reasoning. Very much suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Itzel will not be responding to this fuckery, but I have seen the receipts (ie your temper tantrum text) which told a totally different story. This will be the last we will speak on the subject. Good day sir.
    no one asked for you to come into my thread in the first place chief. now run around and go captain save-a-ho elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    LMFAO. There is a reason Christian has fallen off. He lacks tact and simple reasoning. Very much suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.
    LMFAO there is a reason why I could care less on the unsolicited opinions of a random named BLKGSXR - because it's absolutely worthless. again - now run along and go fawn elsewhere chief. I got work to do fucking the girls you jerk off to.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

LMFAO there is a reason why I could care less on the unsolicited opinions of a random named BLKGSXR - because it's absolutely worthless. again - now run along and go fawn elsewhere chief. I got work to do fucking the girls you jerk off to.
    Just like I fucked MANY of the same T girls you have but unlike You I don't have to pay them, they don't hate Me, I know all of their real names because they tell me not because I run their info through the system, I also personally knew many GG's and remember why you got kicked out of the business and can only work for your selfish Dana said you were horrible, arrogant abusive and she hated you meaning Dana Hayes a certain cross eyed BBW that won the gang bang title at one point refused to work with you and you threw rants, You offer girls super low rates at least 1000 below the average fee and you are very disliked BUT you are a gate keeper and doing a scene with you gets them into the business, very few have anything nice to say about you and again there's many reasons you got kicked out of the industry and I know a ton of your dirty secrets you always wanted to be me hence your block of me on Twitter under a name my real name, you always pop off but memba this dude You are paying just like any other trick, you enter the big league's when you get to be a big boy like me and have the girls literally fighting over you because they have a huge crush on you, lol

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    Just like I fucked MANY of the same T girls you have but unlike You I don't have to pay them, they don't hate Me, I know all of their real names because they tell me not because I run their info through the system, I also personally knew many GG's and remember why you got kicked out of the business and can only work for your selfish Dana said you were horrible, arrogant abusive and she hated you meaning Dana Hayes a certain cross eyed BBW that won the gang bang title at one point refused to work with you and you threw rants, You offer girls super low rates at least 1000 below the average fee and you are very disliked BUT you are a gate keeper and doing a scene with you gets them into the business, very few have anything nice to say about you and again there's many reasons you got kicked out of the industry and I know a ton of your dirty secrets you always wanted to be me hence your block of me on Twitter under a name my real name, you always pop off but memba this dude You are paying just like any other trick, you enter the big league's when you get to be a big boy like me and have the girls literally fighting over you because they have a huge crush on you, lol
    i have no idea who Dana Hayes even is chief. I have done so many scenes over the years that I start to forget some of them. I pay them because I make money off the scenes genius....that's how BUSINESS works. Just to be clear you think its some sort of negative that I am a good businessman? What a strange take by you. HOW DARE YOU OFFER THEM A RATE THAT THEY AGREE TO! THE NERVE! You sound like someone who didn't finish high school.

At any rate, I am sorry that i have the career you have always dreamed about. Additionally I have dated in real life hotter girls than you will ever even MEET in your life much less speak to. And that's a fact. Okay man carry on hating and jerking and hating and jerking! I love it

Senior Member Junior Poster Itzel Saenz's Avatar

no one asked for you to come into my thread in the first place chief. now run around and go captain save-a-ho elsewhere
    I’m not a ho, that’s not a nice thing to say to a lady. Just remember people do read the responses on here, including steven. You should be more professional and refrain from using profanity, especially to potential customers of your websites. I won’t allow you to speak to my friends and mentors Dave and Edmond like that either, Domino is right, your a bully and your no ally to trans woman.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Case in point NPD. You should do some self-reflections because if this is who you are, no one will want to work with you. That being said you clearly are looking at it as a competition, it’s not! you really need to grow up. You act like everything is a personal attack. Maybe just maybe learn to take constructive criticism!

Quote Originally Posted by Itzel Saenz View Post
    I’m not a ho, that’s not a nice thing to say to a lady. Just remember people do read the responses on here, including steven. You should be more professional and refrain from using profanity, especially to potential customers of your websites. I won’t allow you to speak to my friends and mentors Dave and Edmond like that either, Domino is right, your a bully and your no ally to trans woman.
    why do you keep coming into my thread and antagonizing me? I don't need your help or advice or anything - take your opinions elsewhere because I could care less...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.