Page 168 of 267 FirstFirst ... 68118158163164165166167168169170171172173178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2661
    Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Default Re: Ask Christian Anything thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    This (well variations of it) are the amongst the most regular banal questions that people ask Christian about; try searching the thread/forums if you really want to know. Aside from that '20-30 ts girls in one room and getting gangbanged' might seem like an amazing thing but unless you've done something remotely close in your regular life (which no doubt you haven't) how could you even think you'd be able to do it on camera...
    Come on Lester, I'm dying to hear how Christian answers that, DYING!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigkid69 View Post
    Come on Lester, I'm dying to hear how Christian answers that, DYING!!
    Fingers crossed Christian comes along with something amusing.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

5 Star Poster

im not a fucking moron.
    I did go to your site and see the pic

but one pic doesn't necessarily define the entire video

but thanks anyway..to both of you--for the dickhead answers

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    he is saying that you just have to go to my site and search under britney boykins to see this pic of her

if that doesn't answer your question that you have some major problems.

So what he is really saying is to not be lazy and figure obvious things out for yourself

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum View Post
    im not a fucking moron.
    I did go to your site and see the pic

but one pic doesn't necessarily define the entire video

but thanks anyway..to both of you--for the dickhead answers
    Not necessarily a moron, but hard-headed. Hell, they could be synonyms in this case. If the text and pictures don't help get the point across, I don't know what to tell you. If the scene was mostly her jerking off, I would think he'd include a preview pic of that or he would mention it. Who the fuck would mislead customers over something like that?

And you're welcome for the dickhead response.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipperBogs View Post
    Another example of Christian being a douche. He had already answered the gentlemen's question. There was no need for that second antagonizing response towards a current or potential client.
    *Points to the quotation above*

Another example of ChipperBogs being a douche. He had already trolled Christian previously. There was no need for that second (probably been way more no doubt) attempt in a thread that is about Christian and his opinions.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

Quote Originally Posted by ChipperBogs View Post
    lol, and you are Christian's white knight? You can call it trolling if you want, there is nothing I am making up and it's all with in these threads.
    I'm sure he doesn't need a white knight. It just amazes me that someone comes to a thread that is clearly all about Christian and his opinions with the intention to make snide comments, accusations and criticise how he answer questions.

Given that you clearly have an anti-Christian agenda but still come to this thread I'd 100% call it trolling; if these things are there in other threads then you could easily go and discuss them there but you really just want to provoke a reaction no doubt.

Aside from that I would add this: on a forum such as this one it's nice that people in the industry take time to answer our questions (along with promoting themselves and their work); Christian is one of the few that still takes the time to do so and I hope asshats don't put him off doing it. Also I've seen some of the negative things said about Christian online and they seem to come from industry performers who he doesn't work with on his site and could be considered to be actively competing with - the most vehement of those performers (people will work it out no doubt) used to be really active on these boards before getting hit with the ban hammer several times (I believe) after acting and speaking in pretty mean spirited ways.

I've always found Christian to be a gent, he takes his time to give his opinions and answer questions that he really doesn't have to bother with. The only time he is short with anyone here is when they ask repeated or simply asinine things; but there really is nothing wrong with not suffering fools gladly - particularly in a thread that's his about opinions.

My guess is at some point you didn't like the answer you got so have decided to find a bridge and set up shop underneath it - I pity that type of behaviour.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

You two should get a room ...

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Christian has left this thread to die, can't blame him one bit either. It was amusing while it lasted though.

Member Rookie Poster

He usually stops by and answers whatever questions he wants to answer. However, I hope he does a creampie scene with Delia. I'm not really a fan of the whole threesome scenes.

Hi Christian,

Trying to bring this thread back to a more civil tone... I'm a fan of your work and appreciate your willingness to engage people openly (recognizing that must be difficult at times).

Anyhow... my question (apologies if you are tired of this question): I am curious to know about your first time with a Tgirl? Was it for a performance or for leisure? Where you hooked right away?

Cheers!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.