Page 166 of 267 FirstFirst ... 66116156161162163164165166167168169170171176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2661
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Ask Christian Anything thread

I'm a Brit so don't have a team of course but was hoping to see the Thunder make it just to see KD and Lebron match up. I do sort of have the same thing with Curry - drives me mad how he puts up those shots and is good enough to get away with it; probably rooting for the Cavs despite their bad start.

Anyhow just stumbled across promo pics for a scene with you and Sheylla Wandergirlt - I'm guessing it was filmed on your recent trip to Brazil? Any chance they'll be a scene with her coming to your site/clips4sale? And she seems so petite was impressed to see her topping in pics; how were things chemistry wise if it's OK to ask, she seem like she could be quite a live-wire (in a good way of course)?

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Sheylla and I worked together during my last trip to Brazil in 2014. The scene has been up on my site for some time and it also is on Jay Sin's site - TS Playground. She was absolutely incredible. Tiny girl but HUGE performer. Great energy, loves sex, has an incredible ass, is rock hard, and loves to fuck & get fucked.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    Sheylla and I worked together during my last trip to Brazil in 2014. The scene has been up on my site for some time and it also is on Jay Sin's site - TS Playground. She was absolutely incredible. Tiny girl but HUGE performer. Great energy, loves sex, has an incredible ass, is rock hard, and loves to fuck & get fucked.
    Awesome. I'm going to go look now then, I assume it's on your clips4sale too. Hopefully before long I'll be able to afford subscriptions as opposed to the odd pay per scene here and there.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

5 Star Poster

Hey Christian..
    You made a few posts a while back intimating that you were about to/or had worked with Britney Boykins..I always found her amazing...any updates? thanks

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

yes check my site - there are 2 hardcore scenes and a POV handjob clip with Britney on there.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

i guess i think the warriors will win, but i'm not a fan of either team. i do enjoy rooting against Lebron tho haha.

i have literally no opinion on swallowing cum. i've never thought about it, nor do i plan on starting now. sorry.
    It sure looks like all Warriors right now.

Hi Christian. I see that from a time a go, you practice sex without condom, and years ago you always do it whit condom, what i am missing? do you feel safe?

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rominacd View Post
    Hi Christian. I see that from a time a go, you practice sex without condom, and years ago you always do it whit condom, what i am missing? do you feel safe?
    I'm not ripping at all but 11.5 years of lurking and finally a post, wow, welcome to the fray!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipperBogs View Post
    Seems like an awful lot of girls are setting your ass on fire on twitter over being a cheapskate, bully and predator. What do you have to say about the matter?
    Hmmm... he's not likely to agree with them is he. And an awful lot? Who and how many exactly....

Most likely there are the ones pissed off that he is working with more in demand talent.

5 Star Poster

hey christian
    thanks for this..
    is the hand job clip mostly her jerking you off
    or her jerking herself off?

thanks

yes check my site - there are 2 hardcore scenes and a POV handjob clip with Britney on there.