Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2661
    Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Default Re: Ask Christian Anything thread

you are talking about who you fuck in real life. I am talking about who I am fucking for work. Its not even in the same ballpark. never mix business with pleasure.

Melody Mayheim fucks guys on camera or in private for money, whatever your real name is probably wouldn't ever fuck the same guys. That's the difference.

And you can have any "standards" you wish. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that every person you eliminate just costs you money. I enjoy making money. That's the other difference.

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

I fuck the same type of guys whether im melody mayheim..or melody estrada. Difference is the discreet ones are paying me. I guess im not that desperate or money hungry to just fuck anyone. Maybe thats y i don't have implants yet lol but honestly i think youve worked with the best..the worst n the in between. And i really dont know how u r making that much money on the worst n in betweens..hopefully people r watching to see you! Props to you on staying HARD lmao ♡

I get it though its ur fulltime job. I hate doing perms at the salon. And hate cleaning shit at the nursing home. But i do it cuz it's my job. Lol

Member Rookie Poster Johnny Assplay's Avatar

Christian, have you ever refused to do a shoot right before the shoot time because of poor hygiene of your co-star? This question goes for female as well as T-Girls.

poor hygiene? no never. that's a strange question. why would you ask that?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    I fuck the same type of guys whether im melody mayheim..or melody estrada. Difference is the discreet ones are paying me. I guess im not that desperate or money hungry to just fuck anyone. Maybe thats y i don't have implants yet lol but honestly i think youve worked with the best..the worst n the in between. And i really dont know how u r making that much money on the worst n in betweens..hopefully people r watching to see you! Props to you on staying HARD lmao ♡
    Don't get me wrong, I have yet to work with anyone that I am not attracted to or I wouldn't do the scene. You just have different views on what's attractive that are much more narrow. It's no secret that all TS girls think all other TS girls are ugly. Its a competitive industry and that's just natural. Being a sex worker and not being money hungry is an incongruous statement and not one that I would say will lead to a lot of success. Money is money is money is money. Money leads to less stress and less headaches.

There are a lot of things you don't know about making money on the internet. That's just a fact.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

I can name a few hot ts girls you slept with...a competitor yes but im definitely not a hater. I wouldnt say im narrow. I just like what i like. I can't figure out what you like cuz youve slept with it all.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Hey Christian. Have you ever made a tgirl cum without touching her cock? That's like the holy grail in sex with tgirls for me. If you haven't make it happen then it probably doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipperBogs View Post
    Horse shit and flat out lie. You have already admitted on numerous occasions that you are not attracted to men and only did your early gay scenes just for the paycheck. Did you forget about that, hmm chief?
    hahaha, you have followed me to this board now as well? i love it! We are talking about TS scenes dummy....because we are on a TS message board. Nice try though

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandros8814 View Post
    Hey Christian. Have you ever made a tgirl cum without touching her cock? That's like the holy grail in sex with tgirls for me. If you haven't make it happen then it probably doesn't exist.
    I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest