Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default NYC TS Party door person, Chris, is viciously attacked by John Ed of Trannystrip

You all know Chris. You know he runs the door at most of the TS parties in New York City, including TrannyQuest with me. For the last several years he has provided an excellent service as door person/cashier and his reputation for honesty and professionalism is unblemished. This evening on the 1st day of 2013, Chris was accused by John Ed McGurk of Trannystrip of somehow conducting himself in a manner Mr. McGurk found wanting. Below are McGurk's accusations, along with Chris' rebuttal in CAPS. This was an unprovoked, vicious diatribe on the part of John Ed, and I urge everyone to let him know this will not stand! Chris immediately resigned his association with Trannystrip, and I want everyone to know I support him completely!

-Allanah Starr

The following is a set of accusations and rebuttals from John Ed to Chris.

The way you treated me and sandy last night was horrible. [THIS IS A LIE. SANDY AND I LAUGHED ALL NIGHT.] You treated me like I was a piece of low down garbage. [LIE. YOU SCREAMED AT ME AND CHELSEA. I NEVER SAID AN UNKIND WORD TO YOU] You didn't even count the money with me and sandy like you always do with me. [LIE. I COUNTED THE MONEY THREE TIMES. YOU WERE SO HIGH & DRUNK, YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER THAT I STAYED UNTIL 3:57 WAITING FOR YOU TO COUNT OUT. BUT YOU HAD TO DO ONE OF YOUR TIRED SHOWS.] You just ran out the door and said here's your money. [LIE. I SAID, EVERYONE IS PAID, SANDY HAS HER BANK, HERE IS THE PROFIT. YOU TWO WORK IT OUT. GOODNIGHT.] I then find out you didn't even give sandy any money so I thought that was all my profit. [LIE. I SAID HERE IS THE MONEY FOR YOU AND SANDY.] You didn't pay her the 150 bank back. [LIE. SANDY HAS THE 150. ASK HER.] You tell me ITS NOT YOUR NIGHT......ITS SANDYS NIGHT! No....it was both of our night last night. [LIE. MONDAY IS SANDY'S NIGHT AND SHE INVITED YOU TO PARTICIPATE WITH HER. I WORK FOR SANDY ON MON, NOT YOU. YOU TOOK OVER LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO WITH YOUR OVER PRODUCED HORSESHIT. LEARN THIS, NO ONE IS COMING TO THESE PARTIES FOR YOU!] We both spent many hours working to promote a party to give people work. [LIE. YOU WORK HARD TO PROMOTE TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR COCAINE HABIT.] SANDY AND I ONLY ONLY MADE A PROFIT OF $250!! [YES, BECAUSE YOU SPENT SO MUCH ON USELESS EXTRA STAFF WHEN SANDY TOLD ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT.] I could have stayed home and turned a trick in 15 minutes for 350. [SO CAN I, DARLING. AND I DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON A WIG TO DO IT.] To run out the door like that and act that way and not even take us both to the side and break down money with us and give us totals was horrible. [YOU WERE SO HIGH, I COULDN'T GET YOU TO FOCUS. SANDY KNEW I WAS LEAVING AT 3 30. I STAYED LATER THAN I WAS PAID FOR.] I have never disrespected you before and left you hangin. [LIE. YOU USED EVERYONE's PARTY TO GET YOURS ROLLING WHEN YOU OPENED, AND LIED TO ME ABOUT IT. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.] I didn't need that type of stress last night especially on nye. [YOU CAUSED YOUR OWN STRESS. BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELF-ABSORBED DRAMA QUEEN.] You knew we were gonna be open late u got 5000 text messages and emails about it. [LIE. ASK SANDY, SHE KNEW I WAS LEAVING AT 3 30. WE SPOKE ABOUT IT SEVERAL TIMES.] We had discussed u would collect money until 4am. [LIE, I NEVER DISCUSSED THAT WITH YOU. IF SO, I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR MORE MONEY. AS IT HAPPENED, I DID CONTINUE COLLECTING WELL PAST THE POINT WHEN I WAS SCHEDULED TO LEAVE.] I remember discussing this with you. [YOU REMEMBER INCORRECTLY. OR YOU'RE A LIAR.] We heavily promoted a party that would be open later then normal. But u couldn't wait to get out of there asap last night. [LIE. NO, I MERELY WAS READY TO LEAVE AT MY SCHEDULED TIME, SINCE I WASN'T BEING PAID FOR EXTRA TIME.] I feel that I treat my immediate staff very well and am a nice caring giving person. [LIE. EVERYONE HATES YOU. THEY RIDUCULE YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, BUT KISS YOUR ASS FOR THE MONEY AND THE DRUGS.] Because I am your boss I need to suspend you. [LIE. YOU'RE NOT MY BOSS. I PROVIDE A SERVICE. I WORK FOR MYSELF. YOU ARE MY CLIENT. AND I ALREADY QUIT.] Just stop for a minute and think about how we both were treated and how you talked to me..... [LIE. THE ONLY ONE UPSET IS YOU. I THANKED YOU AND SAID GOODNIGHT. SANDY WASN'T UPSTE AT ALL. IN FACT, WE LAUGHED ABOUT YOU. SO DID CHELSEA.] on a night that is suppose to be a happy occasion. I deserve respect cause I give respect......especially people that are important to me. [LIE. NO ONE DISRESPECTED YOU. I DID MY JOB. YOU GOT YOUR MONEY. YOU SUFFER FROM DRUG PSYCHOSIS. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT TO YOU IS YOUR DRUG HABIT. AND THOSE BUSTED PIECES OF TRADE YOU SUPPORT.]

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: NYC TS Party door person, Chris, is viciously attacked by John Ed of Trannystrip

I kinda figured John Ed was a pretentious douchebag. If I had the NYC connects I could throw a party 10x better. As an admirer we want to go to a party with a natural club setting where there's dancing and mingling, like a straight club. I've been to LA and Jamie's T girl parties are WAY BETTER. Why can't a NYC promoter bring that same kind of atmosphere to the TS scene. I just want to meet pretty TS without all the unnecessary bullshit. Ok I'm done

Default Re: NYC TS Party door person, Chris, is viciously attacked by John Ed of Trannystrip

This disgraceful and unseemly episode between Chris and John Ed McGurk is officially in the past. Everything has been said and what is done is done. Many thanks to everyone who has expressed their support and kind words during this unfortunate and unnecessary event, and we look forward to seeing you all on Saturdays in 2013. Love and best wishes!

-TrannyQuest staff

www.TransexualStarr.com

Default I guess I hit a nerve.

Well, apparently Mr. McGurk chooses to keep this going.

His words in caps. Mine in brackets.

HOW DARE YOU POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM THESE HORRIBLE NASTY THINGS ABOUT ME WHEN I FIRED YOU!! [LIE. I QUIT AFTER YOUR INITIAL TEXT MSG. WHICH EVERYONE CAN SEE POSTED PREVIOUSLY. AND I WILL POST WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I SEE FIT. YOU DON'T RUN ME.] YOU HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE AND A SMART ASS MOUTH!! [LIE. YOU BARELY KNOW ME. EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS. YOU HAVE A SERIOUS SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROBLEM AND ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF AN INTERVENTION.] YOU REALLY WANNA GO PUBLIC LIKE THIS....HONEY I COULD DESTORY YOU FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!! [YOU ARE NOBODY. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME. OR ANYONE ELSE, YOU DELUDED IMBECILE.] I FIRED YOU FOR NOT DOING YOUR JOB....END OF STORY!! [LIE. I DID MY JOB PERFECTLY, AS I ALWAYS DO. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE ISSUE WITH SANDY OR ALLANAH AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS. THE ONLY PROBLEMS I HAVE EVER HAD IS WITH YOU AND YOUR OUT OF CONTROL EGO.] I AM YOUR BOSS....YOU ARE HIRED HELP. [YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS. YOU WERE NEVER MY BOSS. I PROVIDE A SERVICE. YOU ARE THE "TRICK".] THIS IS A DISGRACE YOU WOULD POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS AND GO PUBLIC WITH BEING EMBARSSED YOUR ASS WAS FIRST SUSPENED THEN FIRED!! [MORE LIES.] YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY EMEBRASSED CHRIS. [THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HUMILIATED IS YOU. AND IT IS SPELLED "EMBARRASSED" YOU MORON.] DON'T TRY TOACT LIKE THIS IS A PROBLEM BETWEEN ME AND Allanah Starr THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER AND HER EVENTS, I HAVE KNOWN HER MUCH LONGER THEN YOU. [YES, AND SHE DESPISES YOU]. YOU ARE USING HER NAME TO POST HORRIBLE THINGS AND MAKE THINGS PUBLIC. YOU ARE A DISGRACE. I SUGGEST YOU REMOVE THESE POSTS ASAP!!!! THIS IS IMATURE [THE WORD IS IMMATURE... 2 Ms, DUMBASS.] TO POST THINGS AND CALL ME A DRUG ADDICT....NO WHERE NEAR THAT DARLING. I RUN 4 COMPANIES YOU STUPID STONED POT HEAD!! [A FEW HITS ON A J, VERSUS YOUR CHRONIC, RAMPANT COAINE AND ALCOHOL USE? SERIOUSLY? YOU REDNECK, OVERWEIGHT, OVER INDULGED, UNTALENTED MEGALOMANIAC.]

www.TransexualStarr.com

Rookie Poster

drama please I for one dont want to hear either of your problems have plenty of my own, we come on here to get away from our problems not read about you pathetic issues

3 out of 5 members liked this post.