Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Pre appointment enema

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    I have a bit of a drive to get into Seattle, stopped near the appointment at a Walmart, bought a fleet, went to their bathroom, used and cleaned up pretty quick. They are very plug and play.
    The stupidity of some dudes in this lifestyle never fails to amaze me.

seamonkey Junior Poster

Default Re: Pre appointment enema

I echo the process that Tyler outlines above, and add some more: If you're really serious about having hours of good, clean fun, consider doing a high colonic. As I have long played with very large and long dildoes over the years, these can reach up beyond the inner sphincter and cause fecal matter to slip through. You can try to find a clinic in your area that provides colonics (if they will cleanse until the water runs clear) or get some equipment for home use, as I have. I use a colema board and run water from the sink faucet (with a special hose attachment). It takes several hours of filling and flushing as the water pressure needs to be low (along with the temp), but once you've cleaned the entire large intestine, you won't have anything coming through for hours. Just the thing for a long, lazy session with repeated penetrations. Colema boards are pretty simple in design and fit over the toilet, but run in the $250-300 range. You also don't want to do too many colonics in a row, either. Once a week at most or even less frequently. But the intensity of repeated play is amazing.