Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: For men that have been with ts...

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Its interesting how some guys never really seem to struggle with those feelings of fear or shame to any great extent.i wonder why that is? Maybe some of you guys who haven't really struggled with those feelings can chime in and explain how come?
    I want to say its an age or experience thing but i know guys of various ages and experience who just seemed to automatically be secure or whatever.
    Hi Amber,
    I have to say I must be a bit of a softie. I can honestly say I was scared . Scared of taking my first step , scared that I wouldn't like the experience despite my fantasies and hopes, and honestly scared I would be ashamed of my actions . After 90 mins with a very lovely lady , I laughed that it had taken so long to take the first step , the experience was much better than I could of hoped for, and I felt really good about the whole experience rather than any shame. It felt right, felt special and something I wanted to try again. If I had taken the plunge when I was in my 20's I would of maybe settled with a TS? Who knows . In the last couple of months,I've met some really nice girls , with lovely personalities and kind dispositions.I felt my whole experience has been positive and uplifting sexually and emotionally.
    Maybe because I am in my 40's I'm just ok with who I am? I certainly don't always feel secure , but you get used to knocks and learn to have an inner strength to overcome certain situations. Maybe when I was younger I just wouldn't of taken the step because of fear.
    Don't know whether this answers your question adequately?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Always am and always will Junior Poster

I struggles with it cause I know my marriage was done. Am not the one whos going to lie and keep it a secret. There no way I was going to put my wife through all and she would never andestand the way I feel. Specially being my wifey.

Always am and always will be TRUE to myself...

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t1m1d1 View Post
    Hi Amber,
    I have to say I must be a bit of a softie. I can honestly say I was scared . Scared of taking my first step , scared that I wouldn't like the experience despite my fantasies and hopes, and honestly scared I would be ashamed of my actions . After 90 mins with a very lovely lady , I laughed that it had taken so long to take the first step , the experience was much better than I could of hoped for, and I felt really good about the whole experience rather than any shame. It felt right, felt special and something I wanted to try again. If I had taken the plunge when I was in my 20's I would of maybe settled with a TS? Who knows . In the last couple of months,I've met some really nice girls , with lovely personalities and kind dispositions.I felt my whole experience has been positive and uplifting sexually and emotionally.
    Maybe because I am in my 40's I'm just ok with who I am? I certainly don't always feel secure , but you get used to knocks and learn to have an inner strength to overcome certain situations. Maybe when I was younger I just wouldn't of taken the step because of fear.
    Don't know whether this answers your question adequately?
    actually it did and quite eloquently.you did have the immediate feelings of fear but i liked reading about your journey to acceptance.i wonder if it was really fear you were feeling or just a case of nerves about a new sexual experience.
    i know when im going to be intimate with someone new im all nerves and awkwardness lol.of course im talking in regards to interactions within my personal life.when it comes to "work" its like a switch goes on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    There may be some self selection going on here, those that struggled or felt it was a mistake probably are not the type that hang out at HA. Those that had a good or great time are now pumped. I am sure I am in the 2nd group.
    theres quite a few guys on here actually who have struggled or are currently struggling with their attraction.its kinda what brings allot of people to this forum.a place to discuss and explore you know

Rookie Poster

been with a few girls but only been topped once, and never again!

I had some nerves the first time. It took a couple of years for timing and logistics to work out before I had my first and only experience - but not the last. I enjoyed it very much (after the pain subsided. Damn, she was thick. Note to self. Buy a buttplug. Thanks for the reminder, Kelly).

I think about that next experience a great deal and will build on what I learned from the first to heighten the next, and the next... and the next.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default ReGreat subject, Ms Shore.

First was iffy and nervy for me but i topped and probably not too well. 8 out of 10 of my visits have been terrible experiencesand i have swore each time i would never try again. The 3 good experiences were pretty damn enjoyable and as a bottom, too. It's a good feeling being done well. BUT, i have stayed away for 5 or 6 years as a result of bad experiences. However i do still yearn for what is in my mind a great experience (a feminine girl with people skills who would enjoy doing me and enjoys themselves). Now, if either Kelly or Amberskyi wishes to step up to the plate.....

Last edited by questioningone; 01-02-2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: spelled name wrong

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Never been in my life consider myself straight.
    Now saying that many many beautiful babes out in the world.

But only one I would ever be with is allanahstar and yes I would allow anything and everything. She is the bomb

Default Re: ReGreat subject, Ms Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by questioningone View Post
    First was iffy and nervy for me but i topped and probably not too well. 8 out of 10 of my visits have been terrible experiencesand i have swore each time i would never try again. The 3 good experiences were pretty damn enjoyable and as a bottom, too. It's a good feeling being done well. BUT, i have stayed away for 5 or 6 years as a result of bad experiences. However i do still yearn for what is in my mind a great experience (a feminine girl with people skills who would enjoy doing me and enjoys themselves). Now, if either Kelly or Amberskyi wishes to step up to the plate.....
    Sorry hun,i prefer to be the one getting done lol

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: ReGreat subject, Ms Shore.

THAT works for me, too.