Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    seamonkey Junior Poster

Default Re: I'm 30..so I'm starting a new health crazed diet and need tips :)

Kelly, at 30 it may not make much of a difference now, but remember that smoothies and juices CONCENTRATE sugars, so you end up consuming a lot more of the fruits or vegetables (and calories) than if you had eaten them whole. As a diabetic, I have to be very careful with sugar and carb intake, so I avoid juices and smoothies. The point is that you still spike your blood sugar with every juice or smoothie and over time this could lead to problems, especially if there is a history of diabetes in your family. Frankly, I recommend confronting your issues with eating whole fruits and vegetables and learn to love more of them. You don't have to love them all, but at least a salad's worth?

Member Rookie Poster Ilovetranny's Avatar

Diet seems like easy until you have dessert or another favourite food crisis. Everyone has a favourite one. I had a dessert crisis, if I couldnt eat it, my day ends with a big calorie dessert. Then I tried to use carob, even if you are diabetic you can eat a few carobs. Furthermore, it makes you forget cake etc. Do not use its other dependent products. If you search about it, you will get more information about it. You are beautiful right now too. But if you lose more , you will be a goddess.

Senior Member Junior Poster sherm13's Avatar

I bought the "Abs Diet" book, they have them for men and women and the exercises are the basically the same for both, and felt it to be great.

The teach you about nutrition and give great tips on what to avoid and what to eat, along with a variety of recipes, help you devise a sain and healthy meal plan, and they go along great with the exercises. After 4 weeks, my pants were too big for me and I had no "love handles" at all. You get a "Cheat meal" on Saturday's of whatever you want. Its worth a try, IMO

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by sherm13; 01-02-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Well it has been proven many times that each time you eat your metabolism kicks in. The best advice I have is to eat 5 or 6 small meals per day. If you miss breakfast and eat one big meal, your body will hold fat because it knows that it only comes so often, keep it feed all the time and you will loose fat.

Breakfast - oatmeal - whole wheat toast - fat free milk
    snack - banana
    Lunch - broiled or boiled chicken or fish - rice - orange juice
    snack - 15-20 nuts
    Dinner - Grilled or baked pork - rice - glass of wine
    snack - apple or Kashi bar

Make all portions smaller but eat all 6 times
    walk 1-2 miles or do 15 min of walking up and down stairs

You will miss a day or over indulge, so what, just jump back on the band wagon.

I am 54 6'8" 190 lbs and have stayed this weight for 20 years with this simple program.

Good luck and stay HOT -

6'8" 180 lb oral top

Member Rookie Poster

Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot eat or that you need to spend 3 hours a day at the gym. What is really important to remember is maintaining an active lifestyle. Also, just because somebody spends hours in the gym each day does not mean that they are getting as much out of if as they could. Remember that it's not about the time you put in, but rather what you put into the time. Staying healthy requires a conscious decision to stay disciplined and hold yourself accountable for your actions. Make sure you are consistent in your efforts to stay in shape. It is very helpful to choose a time each day that you can set aside specifically for working out. Also, in my experience there is much that can be said about doing things outside (such as hiking, mountain biking etc.) in the fresh air as opposed to inside a stuffy smelly gym. Not only can outdoor activities be very fun, but they can be very helpful in nurturing the soul and bringing a feeling of closeness to nature which I find very fulfilling.
    It is great that you are eating organic foods so definitely continue on that path and avoid processed foods at all costs. You always have been a complete stunner and I'm sure you will continue to be beautiful for many years to come. Remember that whatever you choose to do, make sure you put your heart into it and stick with it even when you don't feel like it. If you do you will be very likely to reach your goals.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

I'm currently on the 5:2 or intermittent fasting diet. The diet is really about when you eat and less about what you eat. I'm doing it as much for the impact it has on important blood markers as for the weight loss.

In simple terms, our ancestors lived with feast and then famine. They'd kill a mammoth (or whatever) and binge for a few days. Our bodies evolved to take advantage of this increase in nutrition/food intake and build muscle or lay down fat, ie. grow. However, when we endured several days without any substantial food intake (perhaps the odd gathered berry etc.), our bodies had to become more capable in order to helps us secure our next catch. Thus when the body wasn't growing, it went into a kind of "repair mode". This grow or repair mode is controlled by IGH-1 (Insulin-like Growth Hormone).

The 5:2 diet, simply put, involves 2 fasting days (600 cals for men, 500 for women) and 5 days eating what you like. Yes ... eating what you like. Obviously weight loss will be helped but being more sensible on your off days, but what I've found is that the good habits you learn on your fasting days (which get a lot easier with time) carry over into your "off" days.

I can see me staying on this for the rest of my life. I've lost weight, my triglycerides, ldl cholesterol are all down, my blood pressure has come down and I haven't had to say goodbye to those treats as I might have done on other diets.

5:2 diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Last edited by Gillian; 03-23-2013 at 05:56 AM.

you need to work on your diet using this cook book.

ITS CUMPLETE!

this will help you in your future earnings potential.

from the post; Foods that make your cum taste even better
    Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

Price: $24.95
    Ships in 3-5 business days

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/fotie...-20052760.html

http://cookingwithcum.com/

Foods that make your cum taste even better

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...55#post1290755

Theshyguy Junior Poster

Just Check out www.herbalife.com

hi my name is Sydney, friendly guy who love to meet some sweet transsexuals here.

I want to do the same as you soon.
    I watched this documentary a while ago and its very convincing.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Uprooting. That's the issue. I've changed my diet in the past year. I've lost 100 lbs since may last year. I can make myself lose weight if I want to. The key is vitamin and mineral replacement. You have to get them so your body does not go into storage mode. And then there's alkaline that you can get from supplements if you don't like to eat them. Acai extract is good for alkaline if you can't just get the juice.

Also you have to get your vitamins and minerals to help with your spinal fluids (kundalini) Breathing and activity levels are also important. Working out is good, but it does not just have to be a gym. Just activity and variety in what muscles worked is important.

too much french fries, not enough shakes...