Thread: TS scene in Rio

Rookie Poster

Default TS scene in Rio

For all of you folks who are thinking about going to Rio because of all of the beautiful Tgirls you see in the videos and pics, you might want to think again. I am in Rio now and have been here for about a week. There is not much happening. There´s no clubs or places where they mostly hang out, and the only ones you see are the street walkers at night,,and they aren´t very passable at all. I tried calling one from the paper, and when I got there, she looked nothing like the picture, so I gave her 50 reais and jumped back in the cab. I thought that being a member of these sights and community would at least get you some assistance or serve as a resource,,but I´ve tried for days with no responses. It´s actually kind of hard to believe. If someone from another country came to Boston or New York, I´m sure somebody would give them resources ,and at least get them hooked up with a couple of very nice choices, like DigitalGod in Boston does, but I guess you can´t get that here. I joined other sights hoping for them to serves as resources and not just for the pics,,,but nothing. I´ve been to Rio six times. I never thought that the one time I really wanted to spend time with a TS, that it would be this much a problem.
    On the other hand, the GG´s are off the hook. Rio has the most beautiful GG´s in the world (in my opinion), and they are so plentiful. So,all is not lost.

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy

Platinum Poster

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Luiz's been slightly out of action this month but the forum on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is still full of information and I'm sure he would have pointed you in the direction of some of the girls.
    However, Rio is NOT the place for shemales - most of them are in Sao Paolo.

I don't see anyone helping out in any US city unless there is something in it for them (or it's over a site like this).
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Thanks Seanchai

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy