Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

Oh and I should add:

A lot of heterosexual males are secretly transvestite... and to love high heels and fetish clothes/lingery is often typical for those heterosexual transvestites
    They get aroused by it.

There are more simularities between a heterosexual transvestite and a TS lesbian... then there are simularities between TS lesbians and (butch)lesbians.

That is why Germain Greer for example stated correctly that most TS have had every opportunity as a male in sociaty and that they try to infiltrate the world of woman... where they should be denied a place hihi

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post
    You might compare their mind to that of a butch lesbian when it comes to masculinity... but a butch lesbian often has no fetish for high heels and lingery on themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I live in a small town and know of three 'butch' lesbians that love corsets and high heels in my town alone. Imagine how many more then that might exist when you factor in the rest of the world.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    I've grown quite attached to it ever since I had my dick installed.

Seriously: Keeping the cock = sex remains awesome.
    Kudos Jamie

Ambersky - you have your own custom box that you make and fit perfectly in.

You as you.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Funny because here i am,a straight bottom ts woman but because of my aggressive, opinionated mentality have been accused of being masculine (like many strong, opinionated woman have been).guess we all don't fit in boxes huh
    The thing is Amber.... most of us straight bottom TS girls were soft and feminine in our youth and once we transition we get more opinionated and agressive while with most TS lesbians its precisely the other way around...
    Usually they were very agressive opinionated and dominant as males... and get all "feminine"" because of the hormones...
    almost as if its a cure for hypermasculinity for them...

Like men that hate their sex drive and want to be castrated

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by BrendaTG; 12-30-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I live in a small town and know of three 'butch' lesbians that love corsets and high heels in my town alone. Imagine how many more then that might exist when you factor in the rest of the world.
    There are always exceptions. I have known lesbian Tgirls that I considered girls yes. But I met a lot of them that were male-typical. Did not feel like woman to me... or other people I might add!

Thats pretty ignorant of those lesbian woman because a lot of Twoman experience hormonal imbalance for the rest of their lives and the ones that did not start as early as childhood have gone through the worst hormonal nightmare NO woman should have to go through ever...

But then again... you would not know...
    Since you had a good time as a male penetrating GG's
    And decided to become one yourself...

Its obvious that you view things "slighly" out of focus

Proves my point again and again... most TS aren't woman at all... but men wanting to become and be woman.
    There is a HUGE difference.
    Did you know that they have had brain scans done on TS that are supposed "lesbians" and that their brain activity is IDENTICAL to that of straight men? As opposed to the brains of Tgirls that dig men? Their brain show simularities to that of GG's

Very interesting

If you do it step by step, as you should, you should be checked by a doctor and an endo often enough to have very little hormonal imbalance, except in some rare occasions that will affect hormonal balances, such as surgeries.

And all that says is that you are homophobic towards ts, nothing more. What do you know of me other than the fact that I am lesbian? Nothing. Sexual orientation and gender are too different things.

Also, since surgery is paid by the government where I live, the procedures are very strict so that they don't get to pay for people who do not really suffer from gender dysphoria. I did go through every steps much faster than most.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedFlower View Post
    If you do it step by step, as you should, you should be checked by a doctor and an endo often enough to have very little hormonal imbalance, except in some rare occasions that will affect hormonal balances, such as surgeries.

And all that says is that you are homophobic towards ts, nothing more. What do you know of me other than the fact that I am lesbian? Nothing. Sexual orientation and gender are too different things.

Also, since surgery is paid by the government where I live, the procedures are very strict so that they don't get to pay for people who do not really suffer from gender dysphoria. I did go through every steps much faster than most.
    The diagnosis means nothing because it is not based on science... its based on the standards of care. It does not tell anything about you being a woman or not. It just says that you are a TS... nothing more or less.

Did you know that a lot of lesbians TS are homophobic?? Thats really fun!!!
    Some of them even mean to speak out to the world and say... even though I wear dresses and took on the name of a woman... I am not GAY!!!!

Just hilarious !!

There are always exceptions. I have known lesbian Tgirls that I considered girls yes. But I met a lot of them that were male-typical. Did not feel like woman to me... or other people I might add!
    A lot of what you have said is similar to what has been said on another forum with regard to 'super transsexuals' that among other things feel that you are not truly trans if you use your penis in any sexual capacity at all.

You are entitled to your opinion but that hardly speaks for all of the transsexuals.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedFlower View Post
    You cannot compare the female endocrine system to that of a TS... which usually involves just estrogen and a little testosterone... most often no progesterone... and all hormones TS woman have aren't natural. A lot of TS woman experience hormone imbalance because of this thoughout their entire lives...

Have you ever seen a TYPICAL LESBIAN with a masculine way of thinking... a masculine sexuality, and masculine job/hobby's interestst etc... that loves to wear extreme high heels and likes to look slutty ?

I never meet them in real life.
    They are a product of the political correctness that has grown from gay/lesbian transgender emancipation that straight men now often abuse to their own ends... and of course they are the result of a permissive sociaty.

But are they woman?
    Yeah of course... if you want to be politically correct.
    But to me most of them are males
    And please, try to actually know what you are talking about instead of just what you see. There's GG lesbians in every categories of girls and I have met many of each. The stereotypical lesbian is the visible one, but not the only ones.

Your opinions are not facts, please, keep your homophobic views to yourself, especially here. By your logic, most of the guys here are gays...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.