Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Actually the only studies that had concretely site difference is the bain size of yd woman versus men where the girls who were long time hormone use

http://www.mygenes.co.nz/transsexualBrain.htm

Recently a paper by Savic and Arver ( 2011) has appeared. Their innovation is to take a study group composed only of male-to-female gynephiles (i.e. those attracted sexually to women). Previous male-to-female studies mixed gynephiles and androphiles. The authors found that the brains in their study group were not feminised. There was no evidence for female brains in a male body; the brains were male-typical. This is contrary to many of the previous research studies on mixed groups, but the study is thorough.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I'm wondering about the guys who wonder about the girls who wonder about the guys who wonder about girls getting SRS. Can you guys please elaborate on your opinions? It would mean a lot to me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Is there a link to this study?

Sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post

Trust, EVERY guy into tgirls has an opinion about SRS.
    Everybody has opinions. Its not worth a thing.. other then a warning for Tgirls

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Is there a link to this study?

Sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post

Recently a paper by Savic and Arver ( 2011) has appeared. Their innovation is to take a study group composed only of male-to-female gynephiles (i.e. those attracted sexually to women). Previous male-to-female studies mixed gynephiles and androphiles. The authors found that the brains in their study group were not feminised. There was no evidence for female brains in a male body; the brains were male-typical. This is contrary to many of the previous research studies on mixed groups, but the study is thorough.
    By that same logic genetic lesbian woman should have make brains.
    Do genetic woman who are lesbians cease to be woman? NO
    So why should it be different for ts woman.
    This whole I'm more woman thing is pretty immature and adds to the guys stereotype that we're all types of crazy.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

From my experience and it's only my experience there are a lot of different factors involved.

1) Most of the ladies are uncomfortable with their initial genitalia and start out wanting the surgery

2) Most see the docs about that

3) They then have all the info and that starts to effect their decision. The surgery is major abdominal work and it used to be said to take 10 years off your life although modern techniques have removed much of that risk. It's still major work though and the post surgery recovery process is not pleasant.

4) As we get older we all get more comfortable with our self image. When girls are young they pretty much all feel uncomfortable with their boy parts but when they are older they often start to define themselves less by their genitalia than they did when they were a teenager. If you no longer define being a woman just by the genitalia you have then changing that genitalia seems less significant.

5) If you no longer define being a woman by your body parts then having the surgery straight away becomes less pressing many start to feel that the surgery is something they can hold off on until later or perhaps never.

6) The experiences of other girls they know helps inform their choices. If their friends who transitioned had good experiences then they feel more positive towards having the surgery but if they had negative post surgery experiences then they may feel more negative about it.

7) Sex - The girl may discover she likes her current sex life and begin to have concerns about that post surgery.

Money - it's expensive surgery if you aren't in a place where it's covered by medical care services.

9) Relationship - If the girl is in a relationship and it's stable and happy then she may decide not to proceed with such a major step that has the potential to change that dynamic. If she feels accepted and loved then that takes away some of the factors that may have driven her towards surgery in the first place. If her self image is still negative she would still proceed but if she has become more comfortable then it may simply seem like something she no longer needs to do.

10) Legal recognition - If you have to have the surgery to be considered a woman you may choose to do that but some places allow you to be Female legally without the full GRS.

11) Family - If the girls family accept her as a femal anyway then that takes away a pressure.

12) Children - If you have the GRS can you adopt?, If your partner has children from another relationship do you need to change etc etc.

13) Society - Is her environment more accepting of her if she has gone the full op or less accepting. Will her life be made easier or harder? These are complex questions and every area and individual are different.

14) Lastly - Not everyone is the same in the first place. Some girls never really want that major surgery but still want to live their lives as a woman. The genitalia under the clothes isn't the issue for them.

Like so many things in life it's not a simple black and white situation and people who say it is are kidding themselves. I know people who have had the snip early in life and people who never had it and never will. It's their decision and I respect that.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Do genetic woman who are lesbians cease to be woman? NO
    So why should it be different for ts woman.
    This whole I'm more woman thing is pretty immature and adds to the guys stereotype that we're all types of crazy.
    Have you ever seen a TYPICAL LESBIAN with a masculine way of thinking... a masculine sexuality, and masculine job/hobby's interestst etc... that loves to wear extreme high heels and likes to look slutty ?

I never meet them in real life.
    They are a product of the political correctness that has grown from gay/lesbian transgender emancipation that straight men now often abuse to their own ends... and of course they are the result of a permissive sociaty.

But are they woman?
    Yeah of course... if you want to be politically correct.
    But to me most of them are males

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by BrendaTG; 12-30-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

i love both GG TS and Post Op women equally. hot is hot is hot and as long as i can orgasm through passionate sex, its fine with me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
    From my experience and it's only my experience there are a lot of different factors involved.

1) Most of the ladies are uncomfortable with their initial genitalia and start out wanting the surgery

2) Most see the docs about that

3) They then have all the info and that starts to effect their decision. The surgery is major abdominal work and it used to be said to take 10 years off your life although modern techniques have removed much of that risk. It's still major work though and the post surgery recovery process is not pleasant.

4) As we get older we all get more comfortable with our self image. When girls are young they pretty much all feel uncomfortable with their boy parts but when they are older they often start to define themselves less by their genitalia than they did when they were a teenager. If you no longer define being a woman just by the genitalia you have then changing that genitalia seems less significant.

5) If you no longer define being a woman by your body parts then having the surgery straight away becomes less pressing many start to feel that the surgery is something they can hold off on until later or perhaps never.

6) The experiences of other girls they know helps inform their choices. If their friends who transitioned had good experiences then they feel more positive towards having the surgery but if they had negative post surgery experiences then they may feel more negative about it.

7) Sex - The girl may discover she likes her current sex life and begin to have concerns about that post surgery.

Money - it's expensive surgery if you aren't in a place where it's covered by medical care services.

9) Relationship - If the girl is in a relationship and it's stable and happy then she may decide not to proceed with such a major step that has the potential to change that dynamic. If she feels accepted and loved then that takes away some of the factors that may have driven her towards surgery in the first place. If her self image is still negative she would still proceed but if she has become more comfortable then it may simply seem like something she no longer needs to do.

10) Legal recognition - If you have to have the surgery to be considered a woman you may choose to do that but some places allow you to be Female legally without the full GRS.

11) Family - If the girls family accept her as a femal anyway then that takes away a pressure.

12) Children - If you have the GRS can you adopt?, If your partner has children from another relationship do you need to change etc etc.

13) Society - Is her environment more accepting of her if she has gone the full op or less accepting. Will her life be made easier or harder? These are complex questions and every area and individual are different.

14) Lastly - Not everyone is the same in the first place. Some girls never really want that major surgery but still want to live their lives as a woman. The genitalia under the clothes isn't the issue for them.

Like so many things in life it's not a simple black and white situation and people who say it is are kidding themselves. I know people who have had the snip early in life and people who never had it and never will. It's their decision and I respect that.
    Intelligent post. I think you are correct. As a non-op I recognise a lot of what you wrote.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.