Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post
    I dont get is that Tgirl would want to top a guy when she truely feels like a girl.
    I just dont get it.

Perhaps because she expects them to be great shopping friends....and that they will do her hair afterwards

Do you enjoy fucking? It's as enjoyable for us, you know. It doesn't make me feel more or less feminine, it's just fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    I could understand a guy wanting a post-op trans girl over a GG. Going through transition really does make you appreciate things a bit more.
    Being lesbian, I do get two comments from my girlfriends :
    - You're lucky, you'll never be in your periods.
    - We can have genetic kids together.

The second point can be a bad things for guys who want kids, but the first one is always a good thing, lol.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedFlower View Post
    Do you enjoy fucking? It's as enjoyable for us, you know. It doesn't make me feel more or less feminine, it's just fun.

Being lesbian, I do get two comments from my girlfriends :

The second point can be a bad things for guys who want kids, but the first one is always a good thing, lol.
    I am a Tgirl and no, fucking never was, and never will be enjoyable for me .
    Does not matter to me if you have a vagina or not..a TS that liked/likes to fuck will never be a woman in my eyes.
    And I have the right to think this way...just as guys have the right to prefer pre-ops to post -ops.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

I am a Tgirl and no, fucking never was, and never will be enjoyable for me .
    Does not matter to me if you have a vagina or not..a TS that liked/likes to fuck will never be a woman in my eyes.
    And I have the right to think this way...just as guys have the right to prefer pre-ops to post -ops.
    You have the right to not like it, but not to say that TS who like to fuck are lesser women. It's just sexual preferences. Some GG are more vaginal, others are more clitoridial. Biologically, fucking is pleasureable, just like prostate simulation is pleasureable. Is a man no longer a man because he likes to be fucked? Not at all.

I myself would be unable to fuck a man, but it's just because I don't like men. Fucking girls is still pleasureable.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I don't understand a specific preference for post op woman either but i don't think it's weird.mind you some close-mind people can use your argument against your attraction to pre op woman.if you want a dick why not just get a man.you see how that's not really fair?
    Personally i could never be with a man who would cease to be attracted to me because i got a vagina.i interpret that as my penis was more important to you than me being a woman.i don't like cock focused guys anyway.while i do enjoy penis stimulation i want a man that appreciates my feminine bits way more.
    We all are trying to find and be comfortable with ourselves, to find our place. Tgirls have a longer and harder journey, in particular in that they are ground breakers still in society, future generations will have more acceptance. There are a lot of aspects to being a man or woman besides the hardware. Finding and being with a partner should be about how each compliments the other (both ways). Sex is important in a relationship, but it is best when each are happy with who they are and who they are with.

A penis doesn't make a man or Tgirl, but I would fear that SRS may leave the woman without the ability to have sexual orgasm. But that is a decision that only she should make, after careful thought and discussion with her partner, friends, family, and her physician.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

why are more dudes answering than ts women?

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I think for a chick the question may be more personal than they're comfortable discussing on a site like HA.

Trust, EVERY guy into tgirls has an opinion about SRS.

Member Rookie Poster

You have the right to not like it, but not to say that TS who like to fuck are lesser women. It's just sexual preferences. Some GG are more vaginal, others are more clitoridial. Biologically, fucking is pleasureable, just like prostate simulation is pleasureable. Is a man no longer a man because he likes to be fucked? Not at all.

I myself would be unable to fuck a man, but it's just because I don't like men. Fucking girls is still pleasureable.

Did you know that they have had brain scans done on TS that are supposed "lesbians" and that their brain activity is IDENTICAL to that of straight men? As opposed to the brains of Tgirls that dig men? Their brain show simularities to that of GG's

Very interesting

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Thats pretty ignorant of those lesbian woman because a lot of Twoman experience hormonal imbalance for the rest of their lives and the ones that did not start as early as childhood have gone through the worst hormonal nightmare NO woman should have to go through ever...

But then again... you would not know...
    Since you had a good time as a male penetrating GG's
    And decided to become one yourself...

Its obvious that you view things "slighly" out of focus

Proves my point again and again... most TS aren't woman at all... but men wanting to become and be woman.
    There is a HUGE difference.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Did you know that they have had brain scans done on TS that are supposed "lesbians" and that their brain activity is IDENTICAL to that of straight men? As opposed to the brains of Tgirls that dig men? Their brain show simularities to that of GG's

Very interesting
    You know this is funny right???

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Actually the only studies that had concretely shown difference in the bain size of ts woman versus men where the girls who were long time hormone use

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by amberskyi; 12-30-2012 at 12:58 AM.