Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

It's weird to me to be into postop TGs when there's not much noticeably different really from them and GGs. It's that 'transgendered' classification which I don't think carries much weight to most guys attracted to TGs once they've had the cut.

So if she's just another girl anatomically, why would you be looking to find that on a site like HA???

It's sort of like if there were a pill that turned Black guys White. Then a woman says, 'I'm only attracted to White guys who used to be Black.' WTF??
    Like what's the difference?? I don't get the special attraction to who that person used to be.

Of if someone said I only like skinny girls who used to be fat.

Whenever I hear someone say they prefer postop TGs, it's almost like they're saying they like the fact that a girl used to have a penis, but decided to cut it off.

I don't get it.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    The OP is flaming.

Isn't it enough to know that some trangendered women get SRS and some don't??
    Why do these girls have to psychologically unwrap themselves to satisfy your own personal curiosity??

IMO you're basically saying a TG who doesn't get SRS is dysfunctional.
    Jeezus man.
    It's really going halfway around the world to find pussy if the one place you hope to find it is between the legs of a postop transchick.

Just saying, if I was looking for vagina, I wouldn't start looking for it on HA.
    If you love woman...why is her having a cock so important to you?

You are basically saying that a post op transgirl is dysfunctional.

jeeezus girl !!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Whenever I hear someone say they prefer postop TGs, it's almost like they're saying they like the fact that a girl used to have a penis, but decided to cut it off.

I don't get it.
    and how is that more freaky compared to you wanting a girl with a cock ?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

It's weird to me to be into postop TGs when there's not much noticeably different really from them and GGs. It's that 'transgendered' classification which I don't think carries much weight to most guys attracted to TGs once they've had the cut.

So if she's just another girl anatomically, why would you be looking to find that on a site like HA???

It's sort of like if there were a pill that turned Black guys White. Then a woman says, 'I'm only attracted to White guys who used to be Black.' WTF??
    Like what's the difference?? I don't get the special attraction to who that person used to be.

I don't get it.
    I don't fully get it myself, but in all those examples you gave there would still be a difference.

A skinny girl who used to be fat would be skinny, but possibly with a different attitude to other skinny girls. The ex-black white guy would be white, but might be able to dance (lol. obviously joking)

Likewise, the post-op tgirl would be a woman but maybe with a slightly different take on things.. dunno

Personally I prefer genetic girls, but also find some pre-op tgirls to be hot. However, for the post-op women - tbh, I would just prefer a genetic woman.

Last edited by loveboof; 12-29-2012 at 11:50 PM.

I want to have GRS myself and its a financial reason that hinders it only. I do enjoy my sexual organs as much as I can until that day comes when I can afford to have GRS. I don't expect life to change outwardly after surgery, but I do despise having to tuck, having a penis is rather annoying and doesn't really conform to how I view myself. Regardless of whether I eventually have GRS or not I'm still a woman first inside and out.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Remy757Photog; 12-29-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Member Rookie Poster

I dont get is that Tgirl would want to top a guy when she truely feels like a girl.
    I just dont get it.

Perhaps because she expects them to be great shopping friends....and that they will do her hair afterwards

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I don't get it.
    I don't understand a specific preference for post op woman either but i don't think it's weird.mind you some close-mind people can use your argument against your attraction to pre op woman.if you want a dick why not just get a man.you see how that's not really fair?
    Personally i could never be with a man who would cease to be attracted to me because i got a vagina.i interpret that as my penis was more important to you than me being a woman.i don't like cock focused guys anyway.while i do enjoy penis stimulation i want a man that appreciates my feminine bits way more.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

I could understand a guy wanting a post-op trans girl over a GG. Going through transition really does make you appreciate things a bit more.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post
    and how is that more freaky compared to you wanting a girl with a cock ?

The difference is I know what it is I like about preop transgendered women.
    But to specify you prefer pussy but only when it used to be a penis, instead of just saying you like pussy period, is unusual to me.

If you have a problem with the dick just say that.

I can't tell if dudes are saying they would find TGs more attractive with a pussy, or if they actively have a preference for transgendered pussy.

Once a GG or TG has a pussy, I don't really make a huge distinction anymore.

BTW if you're really into the girl and in a LTR, if you're into GGs and TGs like I am, I don't think her getting SRS would be that stressful to the relationship.

Whatever. I still think it's strange but I'm trying not to judge.
    If it works for you, go for it.

As for my attraction to preop transwomen being turned against me - why not just fuck with dudes if you're so cock friendly - that's just not my experience with TGs and not what I'm attracted to.

TGs aren't guys with cocks who look feminine. They are women who do everything they can to transition to match their psychological image, but still have their penis.

Again if it were just about dick, there are easier ways to find it!lol

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 12-30-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I don't understand a specific preference for post op woman either but i don't think it's weird.mind you some close-mind people can use your argument against your attraction to pre op woman.if you want a dick why not just get a man.you see how that's not really fair?
    Personally i could never be with a man who would cease to be attracted to me because i got a vagina.i interpret that as my penis was more important to you than me being a woman.i don't like cock focused guys anyway.while i do enjoy penis stimulation i want a man that appreciates my feminine bits way more.
    Keep in mind that a lot of straight guys are in reality dysfunctional men.

Being with a post op Tgirl might really excite them because secretly they love dressing up themselves...it aroused them...along with the vagina...a lot of straight men want vaginas while they are mentally and psychologically "straight men".

Its an sexual fixation with being and becoming woman that drives them to us.

Bisexual men with no such issues are best prefered over such men.

Bisexual tops to me are the superior alpha.males of the planet..
    The rest are all dysfunctional men lol

3 out of 4 members liked this post.