Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post
    That I know.
    I never denied that.

I have met a lot of lesbian Tgirls and almost all of them were masculine in their way of thinking and personalities.

There were exceptions of course. But even then....

There are also a lot of Tgirls with a GAY personality who I do not consider feminine as well.
    But push your reflexion further and apply that to GGs. You'll find that few of them actually are feminine in their way of thinking. Our society pushed out women to "wear the pants". Heck, my mother is more masculine than my father, she's the leader of the family. TS are no different than any other girls.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedFlower View Post
    But push your reflexion further and apply that to GGs. You'll find that few of them actually are feminine in their way of thinking. Our society pushed out women to "wear the pants". Heck, my mother is more masculine than my father, she's the leader of the family. TS are no different than any other girls.
    Well yes you are right about that.
    But there is a difference.
    To be dominant or passive from a female ground is different then being dominant or passive from a male ground.

Its about origins for me.
    Not about the end-behavior.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cool Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

Does anyone really understend the why int the why they are the way they are???

For 40 years i have been a chick loving sulf proclaimed pussy mad sex addict.

I hit 40 and all of a sudden a girl getting eaten out is nowhere near as much of a turn on as a girl getting a BJ.

The thought and sight of Male to Male sex still makes my stomach turn (just being honest) but to see a man pleasuring a woman orally, either BJ or at Y is my favourite (these days particularly BJ)

I have not yet had the pleasure of pleasuring a TW orally but it may happen within the next few days if all goes well. Maybe i will feel differently afterwards, i hope not.

I know this doesn't exactly fit in with what is being discussed, i just wonder why people have to try and put people in boxes and then label the boxes right or wrong?

I have really struggled with the fact that i am bursting to have a beautiful lady's cock down my throat to the point of asking myself what box i am in. Who i am doesn't matter to or effect anyone that i do not spend time with so who cares?

people who want SRS have made that choice! good for them!
    people who don not, simply don't. They have gone through the 'pro's and con's' process and found it unnecessary! Good for them to.

no offence intended to anyone - just sayin! T

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Queen of dinning. Rookie Poster TSLillyBlue's Avatar

This thread delivers!!! We have a little bit of discussion of personal sexual identity as a whole. We are discussing physical sex with the whole SRS topic then we jump into sexual orientation with all of the post talking about who is gay and who isn't. From there peoples gender identities have been brought into question based on their sexual orientation. Made for 30 minutes of very entertaining reading.

Now for the responses, First, to the op...
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    As to the OP point myself , yes i will get SRS eventually, at moment my dick has a use as it is securing my financial future, its paying for surgeries, its paying for my studio business, property etc .. once it has served its purpose then
    What she said. My dick pays the bills right now so it stays. When that changes so does it.

Next to those trying to attach a sexual orientation to the admires of pre-op and non-op girls...
    I can only speak from personal experiences but the guys who want to see me are very much straight. These guys tell me I'm hot and like my feminine appearance. They see me as a woman from what I can tell. From there it goes one of two ways. There are the straight guys who like me and person I am. They don't care about the dick either way. These are the guys I date. Then there are the straight guys with a fetish for dick. I don't usually date these guys simply because I do want surgery so long term viability of the relationship isn't there. I really don't mind having sex with them though, especially if they are paying. There is nothing wrong with any of these guys at all and the vast majority are awesome and respectful so it's all good.
    I also have a ton of respect for any guy who is into TGirls simply because its not the cool thing to do right now. Takes guts to stand up to society and say, "I know who I am and what I like and really don't care what you think about it." If anyone should be able to recognize this it is a TGirl because we have to be able to make that same statement about ourselves. As for the person who likes post-op girls. He knows what he wants. Have to respect that.

To those arguing about how sexual orientation relates to gender identity...
    "I know who I am and what I like and really don't care what you think about it." Take that stance and the argument is over.
    My personal gender identity is transsexual woman. I didn't say woman because I don't feel I am a woman or ever will be a woman (personal belief and I do not project this onto other girls). Instead I am a transsexual woman. Although blessed to be able to live the remainder of my life as a woman and be treated as a woman I was raised as a man and my first 25 years of experiences occurred while I was treated like a man. I believe, male socialization will affect decisions I make 10, 15, or 100 years from now. I truly value all of those previous experiences as they helped shape me into the awesome trans woman i am today. Those male based experiences make me different from women but again, it's all good because, "I know who I am and what I like and really don't care what you think about it."
    My sexual orientation is fun. When it comes to relationships, I don't care what a person has between their legs, it's what's between their ears that counts. Same goes for sex. The largest sex organ in the body is the brain, not the genitals. Wanna prove that theory, talk dirty to me and watch me squirm and orgasm without physical contact. It happens, thankfully a lot. Do I have things I like more than others, of course, but I'm still happy and satisfied with the vast majority of my sexual encounters because I have opened my mind to enjoying all kinds of kinky, naughty fun. But again when it comes down it, "I know who I am and what I like and really don't care what you think about it."

I think I covered just about everyone on these boards. Final thoughts, "I know who I am and what I like and really don't care what you think about it." Words I live by. I may just have to get that tattooed somewhere.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

The fact the surgery is not always a great outcome, is what holds me back.

Many girls end up with great results and are able to enjoy sex and orgasm.

But many also don't.

I would be scared I'd end up with a vagina I would want to hide and the thought of never enjoying sex again with my husband or in the future scares me.

Dr. Reed told me he can't promise how it will look or if I'll ever achieve orgasm.

Those are coming from a surgeon.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by TSLillyBlue View Post
    What she said. My dick pays the bills right now so it stays. When that changes so does it.
    Loved the whole post. Just a particular bit that made me smile.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChubsterT View Post
    I have not yet had the pleasure of pleasuring a TW orally but it may happen within the next few days if all goes well. Maybe i will feel differently afterwards, i hope not.

I have really struggled with the fact that i am bursting to have a beautiful lady's cock down my throat to the point of asking myself what box i am in. Who i am doesn't matter to or effect anyone that i do not spend time with so who cares?
    I was so worried myself that part of me that wanted to suck cock would conflict with revulsion from another part. Turned out I loved it, but the cock needs to be part of a female. I don't think I could handle a male.

As to what box, I'm probably in the bi column, but does it matter.

Junior Poster

Personally, i've found that you can ask 10 different girls this question (and not just about srs but transition and surgeries as a whole) and you'll get 10 different answers. No two girls feel the same way, it's a personal thing. I think it's more of a spectrum tbh.

Last edited by archineer; 01-02-2013 at 02:36 AM.

Wow! Thanks for the replies. I was unprepared for the volume of posts. I appreciate the heartfelt answers. Somebody mentioned what kind of replies I might get on HA, could be true but really where else can you ask this question from women who are living out in public and not hiding? Again I have really appreciated the replies and am greatful that for the most part it has not turned into the "dick/no dick" "straight/gay" theme that many threads drift into.

Makes me love you girls even more.
    I have huge repect for what you are going through and wish you the best no matter you destination.
    Happy new year.

Last edited by postopadmirer; 01-02-2013 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Grammar

Junior Poster

because gender is not black and white, 1 or 0, it's a gray area. and a lot of transsexuals enjoy blending the line at some point where they feel comfortable.

oftentimes, being transsexual is more fun than being gg.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.