Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Default Re: Want to understand -why do all this if SRS is not your final goal?

dont care either way
    I believe my GF and her best friend did a video on youtube about this topic since they both had a split view of the subject (search intransheart). If not I know almost 99% certainly Diamond Styles did one on her own.
    Basically, On the one hands, Girl A wanted it, because she (not a verbatem quote) "didnt want to grow old with it there". She plans on going step by step until eventually the full snip. On the other, Girls B didnt want it. She felt that unless the new vagina was a complete working unit, able to reproduce, it wasnt worth it, even if it was free of inexpensive. The risks involved, both physical and mental, outweighed the rewards.

Not all ts are wired the same. Some have a complete aversion to their genitals and willdo all they cant to be rid of it. Others are able to embrace their wommanhood along with their natural appendage. Being Trans isnt black and white. The choices are simply an extension of their feelings.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post
    Have you ever seen a TYPICAL LESBIAN with a masculine way of thinking... a masculine sexuality, and masculine job/hobby's interestst etc... that loves to wear extreme high heels and likes to look slutty ?

I never meet them in real life.
    They are a product of the political correctness that has grown from gay/lesbian transgender emancipation that straight men now often abuse to their own ends... and of course they are the result of a permissive sociaty.

But are they woman?
    Yeah of course... if you want to be politically correct.
    But to me most of them are males
    I know tons way more fem lesbian woman than butch ones.maybe you should get out more.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I know tons way more fem lesbian woman than butch ones.maybe you should get out more.
    Fem lesbians usually aren't typically male/masculine in every conceivable way like TS """fem"""" lesbians are.

Last edited by BrendaTG; 12-30-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Fem lesbians usually aren't typically male in every conceivable way like TS """fem"""" lesbians are.
    How so? Please explain that.how is it different for ts woman?
    For some one whos so concerned with being a typical woman i find it interesting that you regard behavior/sexuality in ts woman different from genetic woman.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

I've grown quite attached to it ever since I had my dick installed.

Seriously: Keeping the cock = sex remains awesome.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Member Rookie Poster

and adds to the guys stereotype that we're all types of crazy.
    The guys stereotype of TS woman is that we are normal functional males that want to become woman... or that we are men that dress like woman to be able to please their straight anus

The guys stereotype of TS woman is that we are normal functional males that want to become woman... or that we are men that dress like woman to be able to please their straight anus
    Lol for some this is def the case lol

How are ts 'fem' lesbians male in every conceivable way?

I'm talking to a GG now who is the 'Top' partner sexually, so explain by your reasoning how that makes me male in every conceivable way...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Member Rookie Poster

How so? Please explain that.how is it different for ts woman?
    For some one whos so concerned with being a typical woman i find it interesting that you regard behavior/sexuality in ts woman different from genetic woman.
    Fem lesbians usually are FEMININE! Of course we are all a mixture of masculinity and femininity.

But "fem" (as is clothes) TS lesbians tend to be masculine in every way.
    There were studies done on such TS-woman and even post-op...these TS "lesbians" were male typical thinkers in every possible way.

You might compare their mind to that of a butch lesbian when it comes to masculinity... but a butch lesbian often has no fetish for high heels and lingery on themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fem lesbians usually are FEMININE! Of course we are all a mixture of masculinity and femininity.

But "fem" (as is clothes) TS lesbians tend to be masculine in every way.
    There were studies done on such TS-woman and even post-op...these TS "lesbians" were male typical thinkers in every possible way.

You might compare their mind to that of a butch lesbian when it comes to masculinity... but a butch lesbian often has no fetish for high heels and lingery on themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Funny because here i am,a straight bottom ts woman but because of my aggressive, opinionated mentality have been accused of being masculine (like many strong, opinionated woman have been).guess we all don't fit in boxes huh