Professional Poster

Default What is the most "thrilling"

I know this may have been debated before. But I think the C&C, (chase and conquer...sorry ladies about the label, but we all are adults and this site has so much weirdness...I am just trying to be the sane one). Anyway I wonder if sometimes I should just pay a provider to get the result I want, but I always resist paying directly because I like the C&C...not just for ego purposes but just as an exercise in social interaction....but for the ego. But now females are as relentless as men used to be and getting booty is not as difficult as it was when I was younger. i know this sound ambivelent, but just curious if others like the the C&C. I had a female tell me last night that woman are tired of chasing men, that men are not acting like men and men are sitting back casually and forcing the woman to let loose their primal instinct to C&C. just curious, do women like being pursued? I told my female friend that some women I know want to be left alone when they are in public places...tired of being constantly hit on.

Default Re: What is the most "thrilling"

Interesting question. I think the majority would like the feeling that the other person likes them for who they are. Thus the sexual relationship is based on real physical attraction. It affirms feelings of self worth. However, experience has taught me, that often times, the woman has ulterior motives, beyond a physical or casual relationship. Thus in the end, the business one, is one where the rules are clearer. And the business one, still has the possibility of becoming more.