Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tsntx question?

Professional Poster

Thread Necromancy at its finest...

Junior Poster

Sorry, I should have explained further. I just noticed your Irish (me too), yes we do tend to drink and brain cells always suffer the most. (That's a joke son).
    Mick Jagger, Some Girls, Beast Of Burden.........pretty, pretty, pretty pretty girls...............it was a pun dude.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PghTGrlLvr
    Sorry, I should have explained further. I just noticed your Irish (me too), yes we do tend to drink and brain cells always suffer the most. (That's a joke son).
    Mick Jagger, Some Girls, Beast Of Burden.........pretty, pretty, pretty pretty girls...............it was a pun dude.
    Oh rite! Just a bit confused, yea our braincells get pissed up the wall lol.

Jen is my fav girl here, incase anyone thought I was hating..

Junior Poster

Not a problem NR...........I just threw it out there thinkin' maybe someone would get it.
    Feel the love Dude....no hatin'.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Default Hmm

Sometimes you guys don't pay attenetion, Jenn has a tv show, for Logo tv I beleive, so obviosly she cannot be on here as much as she used to. We actually have a mutual friend, Jenn and I , her "drag" mom is a very close friend of mine

So what's the story Vanessa, I always kind of pegged her as coming from a wealthy family.

From when she popped on the boards a couple of years back she seemed to get a lot of attention first positive then negative. She was pretty frank.

I think she even showed some pics of her self when she was a guy. (some may want to scrub their brains with bleach in order to strike that last sentence from their memory)

I wasn't interested in posting at the time, but I always thought she looked attractive at the very least.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Default Re: tsntx question?

Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    I always here you gusy talking about allanah and sometimes sexyjade and I know allanah is goregous but I think tsntx is so sexy too! She appears to be quite a mystery on the boards. I was just wondering am I the only fan of hers in here? I think this chick is so sexy but does she have any contact information or has anyone been with her or anything? she seems like such a tease on here?
    I adore her from the very 1st...Hmm...where is she now?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Isn't that the truth...

She posted recently that HA wasn't any fun for her with the incessant bickering in each and every thread.

Alright Then.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Isn't that the truth...

She posted recently that HA wasn't any fun for her with the incessant bickering in each and every thread.
    Can't say I disagree with her...things have been bordering on rediculous, lately. Jen has my admiration and support.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PghTGrlLvr
    sd, Wow, talk about CPR, you've brought life back to a year and 1/2 old thread. Coodos.............I concur, tsntx is one pretty, pretty girl as Mick Jagger said once upon a time. Have seen her post several time but no, not nearly enough pix (clothed or otherwise). As I said, just beautiful and hopefully won't change an inch. If you know what I mean.
    She needs to stop all this and show us some pics.