Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default TS peep show in NYC!

A few weeks ago I ventured into Vihans Video on 8th street in NYC, just across the street from Port Authority Bus Terminal. There were the usual sex toys, videos, etc and video "buddy booths" in the back. To my surprise, there were two Latinas standing there as well! I'm the nervous and shy type generally, so I kept sneaking glances, especially admiring the cleavage of the one in the back top. But lacking funds and wanting to learn a little more, I headed home.

That night online I read that some of the similar stores in that area have tranny hookers working the "straight" video areas ... intriguing. I couldn't quite pick up on the vibe from these ladies, but then again I didn't get close enough to find out more.

A bit about myself: over the years I've had many encounters with TV/CD, but none with TG/TS. I've always wanted that extra bit of femininity.

So a few days later I muster the courage to head back to Vihans. There are two different women this time. I do the usual killing time browsing the video boxes, and walk towards the back of the store. The shorter lady (Vicki, as it turns out) smiled, cupped my crotch, and asked me if I was ready. I smiled and said sure, just show me what to do since it's my first time in the store. (Mad conversational skills on my part, huh? LOL)

Vicki led me back to a pair of booths, told me to go in one, and she went into the other. These are the type of buddy booths with a glass partition that can let you look at each other with the touch of a button, and a small slot between the two. She mentioned pricing for BJ and fuck (.2/.4), but I asked just for HJ for .2. She agreed. I passed Vicki some $ for the video screens and then flicked the button so I could see my lady.

I unzipped as she pulled her top up & loosened her bra. Her tits looked great & wish I could have tasted them. She motioned her finger thru the slot, and I didn't have to be asked twice. She squeezed and tugged with a very nice pressure. I asked Vicki if I could touch her tits and she said sure. OMG they felt so nice ... implants definitely, with such springy nipples.

We looked in each others eyes with a smile, talking a bit, and then she asked what else I like. Nothing to lose right? So I said "I'd like to suck you too." She got a knowing smile and said "Next time we can talk about that."

In a few minutes I finished for her, and we each walked out of our booths. On the way to the front, I thanked her, we introduced ourselves, and I gave her a small sweet kiss.

Why didn't I go for more than HJ? Partly a funding issue; but if we're going to be all oral with each other I'd like actual body contact ... specifically if I'm going to be pleasing her then I want to be able to run my hands along her body and pull her close to me.

So there's possibilities for the future, and my interest greatly rekindled in having experiences with TS/TG

Junior Poster

Default Re: TS peep show in NYC!

Dam I need to go back to New York

Junior Poster

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a fun place.

What time did you go?

Veteran Poster

how much is .2??
    20c
    2$
    20$??
    im confused.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm also confused. How exactly were you able to feel and squeeze her tits through a partition? Also, this place would have to be on 8th Avenue if it's across from Port Authority, not 8th Street. I'm guessing this didn't actually happen.

Oh shit that must be newly built? I gotta go there see if you're telling the dam truth lol hahah Nice story

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaser View Post
    A few weeks ago I ventured into Vihans Video on 8th street in NYC, just across the street from Port Authority Bus Terminal. There were the usual sex toys, videos, etc and video "buddy booths" in the back. To my surprise, there were two Latinas standing there as well! I'm the nervous and shy type generally, so I kept sneaking glances, especially admiring the cleavage of the one in the back top. But lacking funds and wanting to learn a little more, I headed home.

That night online I read that some of the similar stores in that area have tranny hookers working the "straight" video areas ... intriguing. I couldn't quite pick up on the vibe from these ladies, but then again I didn't get close enough to find out more.

A bit about myself: over the years I've had many encounters with TV/CD, but none with TG/TS. I've always wanted that extra bit of femininity.

So a few days later I muster the courage to head back to Vihans. There are two different women this time. I do the usual killing time browsing the video boxes, and walk towards the back of the store. The shorter lady (Vicki, as it turns out) smiled, cupped my crotch, and asked me if I was ready. I smiled and said sure, just show me what to do since it's my first time in the store. (Mad conversational skills on my part, huh? LOL)

Vicki led me back to a pair of booths, told me to go in one, and she went into the other. These are the type of buddy booths with a glass partition that can let you look at each other with the touch of a button, and a small slot between the two. She mentioned pricing for BJ and fuck (.2/.4), but I asked just for HJ for .2. She agreed. I passed Vicki some $ for the video screens and then flicked the button so I could see my lady.

I unzipped as she pulled her top up & loosened her bra. Her tits looked great & wish I could have tasted them. She motioned her finger thru the slot, and I didn't have to be asked twice. She squeezed and tugged with a very nice pressure. I asked Vicki if I could touch her tits and she said sure. OMG they felt so nice ... implants definitely, with such springy nipples.

We looked in each others eyes with a smile, talking a bit, and then she asked what else I like. Nothing to lose right? So I said "I'd like to suck you too." She got a knowing smile and said "Next time we can talk about that."

In a few minutes I finished for her, and we each walked out of our booths. On the way to the front, I thanked her, we introduced ourselves, and I gave her a small sweet kiss.

Why didn't I go for more than HJ? Partly a funding issue; but if we're going to be all oral with each other I'd like actual body contact ... specifically if I'm going to be pleasing her then I want to be able to run my hands along her body and pull her close to me.

So there's possibilities for the future, and my interest greatly rekindled in having experiences with TS/TG

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I'm also confused. How exactly were you able to feel and squeeze her tits through a partition? Also, this place would have to be on 8th Avenue if it's across from Port Authority, not 8th Street. I'm guessing this didn't actually happen.
    LOL lol I think he meant 8th ave I think he was so excited about it he made a typo lol One way to know if he lied is to go there directly which I plan to do

tranny aficianado Junior Poster housekeeper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaser View Post
    A few weeks ago I ventured into Vihans Video on 8th street in NYC, just across the street from Port Authority Bus Terminal.
    You mean 8th Avenue, 8th st. is in the Village. I didn't know there were any new peepshows, thought the zoning laws and new office complex's kept them out for good. There's always going to be some kind of game in those places, no matter what borough or neighborhood you find them in, or any city for that matter.
    Vicki cupped my crotch, and asked me if I was ready.
    That's the oldest trick in the book, grab your dick then stick the other hand down your pocket, classic hooker jack move.

I'm an old veteran of the bygone era of 42st, back when it was new and jumpin', and when I say jumpin' I mean jumpin'. At times I miss it, but when I think of all the $ I spent there and all the time, oiyee!, if I could only get all that back. Trouble is, I wouldn't change a thing, lol.

Trans-Glam Productions
    design - production
    @_housekeeper
    @facebook

This was around 6 pm

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    LOL lol I think he meant 8th ave I think he was so excited about it he made a typo lol One way to know if he lied is to go there directly which I plan to do
    LOL You're right, 8th Ave, and typo may have been for the reasons mentioned!

The booths have a slot between them at around waist height, allowing touching.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.