Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: What's the average male poster like on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    I dont date transwoman...for many reasons. I am friendly with a few. I joined a dating site and can tell you it is a silly game.
    There are some decent dating sites that aren't a silly game, it's just a case of finding them.

In Australia there is a reasonably good one called adultmatchmaker.com.au. I've met quite a few really lovely TS woman from the site and dated a couple.

Don't give up.

Professional Poster

i thought we had this discussion before. I wont date ts because hormones drive them crazy, hair on body and face, not wanting to wake up with a hard dick pressed up to my back, the bitchiness and jealousness of each other and with me, and the hormones. GG have plenty of hormone issues. I cant imagine dealing in the daily with a female purposefully injecting hormones in them

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    see..smh.maybe thats why allot of transwoman are the way they are.you have people out there who while attracted to a ts woman wouldnt date one simply because she is ts

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Yes,we have been through this before and once again i shall check off all your so called reasons.

1.i don't have facial hair
    2.i don't get morning wood thanks to the hormones.
    3.i don't inject estrogen daily (about once a week).my hormone levels are pretty constant and aren't any higher or lower than a natal female at any given time.i know this cause i get my levels checked by an endocrinologist
    4.i haven't notice anymore more bitchiness in ts woman than genetic girls.tune into some female talk shows (like "the view") and watch the claws come out lol.

I'm not making this about me, it's just that my experiences are typical to most trans woman.don't you think those are pretty shallow reasons anyway? You could pass up on a truly beautiful soul because you have these ridiculously shallow criteria that's not even a reality for most ts girls.generalities are for the ignorant and unintelligent.you don't strike me as a dumb man

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I work late, so I hang out in a lot of late nights joints and spots. Most girls there are working girls or wannbees. And the bitchiness is always ramped by the tgs. I concede your other points. And I also concede that most tgs I know are thoughtful, well-read, considerate...like you. Though the sample size is small and the most interesting female i met in 2012 was a whites tg waitress who if I was brave enough should have taken out...maybe she was too young, too white, and too out...she wanted to go to public places and me hang out with her other tgs friends....not ready for that. Maybe my lack of exp contributes to my bias. One of her friends told me about hormones effecting erections. But how do I know which is taking hormones and what level...how do you bring that up in a conversation?

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I work late, so I hang out in a lot of late nights joints and spots. Most girls there are working girls or wannbees. And the bitchiness is always ramped by the tgs. I concede your other points. And I also concede that most tgs I know are thoughtful, well-read, considerate...like you. Though the sample size is small and the most interesting female i met in 2012 was a whites tg waitress who if I was brave enough should have taken out...maybe she was too young, too white, and too out...she wanted to go to public places and me hang out with her other tgs friends....not ready for that. Maybe my lack of exp contributes to my bias. One of her friends told me about hormones effecting erections. But how do I know which is taking hormones and what level...how do you bring that up in a conversation?
    Sounds like you're just closeted.of course she wants to go to public places and have you hang with her friends.god forbid that she wants to be treated like a normal girl lol

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

i thought we had this discussion before. I wont date ts because hormones drive them crazy, hair on body and face, not wanting to wake up with a hard dick pressed up to my back, the bitchiness and jealousness of each other and with me, and the hormones. GG have plenty of hormone issues. I cant imagine dealing in the daily with a female purposefully injecting hormones in them
    You gotta hang around normal TGs more ~_~ The ones I know are pretty normal and well adjusted (some are nuts though). One works as a nurse, one is the head of IT at some insurance company, another works as customs agent for the government, and another works in an office (and, of course there is me, I have a degree in business and am a highly trained artist who owns my own company in LA).

Not all trans are "working girls" ~_~ We have pretty rocking careers too :P But, why would someone with their lives together bother messing with a guy afraid to be seen in public?

1 ) Yea, hormones drive me crazy ... but it isn't the type of crazy you are probably thinking about. I just get emotional swings (typically between sad and happy). Now, my GG friend, she will get really angry at a guy and send nasty texts or fight with them (or she does the revenge thing a lot, if you make her mad...she will get into your email, think about contacting your GF's, and basically just go nuts).

2) Yea, I guess hair on face and body could be a problem? That is a process that takes years of laser and electrolysis to take care of...kind of just the way transition is. But, I would guess she shaves like GG's do?

3) Yup, no morning friskyness from hormones :P Every trans person I know loses that after a little while of hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I don't think there is an 'average' male poster on this forum.
    Most of the men here are hardcore lurkers anyway.

I agree, there isn't going to be an average. As for lurkers... not sure about that either. I think that there's some guys who see the girls as objects and that there's some guys who appreciate people on an individual level. The rest fall along that spectrum.

Northeast raised but well traveled. Questions, just ask.

Silver Poster

I have dates TS women and can say nothing bad about them.
    Sadly that was mostly at university and one lovely one after my divorce and a few little hookups after that.
    I would gladly enjoy dating trans women since I do not wish to have children but like most "normal" men (have my own place, a career, a nice car, know how to cook and take pride in taking care of myself both in dress and in physique) however like most guys I am a bit "stuck"
    sure online dating is hit or miss and there are no true shit free dating web pages.
    So to the mods....why not start a mini forum here where guys and gals can get to know each other?

"How you doin!"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Sounds like you're just closeted.of course she wants to go to public places and have you hang with her friends.god forbid that she wants to be treated like a normal girl lol
    Amber, every person'sjourney is different. If it was just her...maybe. She is blonde, cute, smart, interesting, and slightly sexy. Small boobs and no butt. But her friends were very clockable and very annoying and loud. I like a good time but they are too loud and proud. But it is a coward move on my part by not going out with her. I was not sexually attracted to her but we have a groove connection that goes beyond that. I am going to make that journey one day. Just not now.

Professional Poster

[QUOTE=Rabbit you proved my point. I could not have said it better. The hair, the craziness, the homones caused mood swings. But your point about gg i-spying and revenge were on point and so true. I will take into consideration the hormone caused ED.