Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Guys who want to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by lixx View Post
    I may get flamed for this, but it's a free country lol..

As you're a TS, why do you condemn gays when both of you are marginalised in society? I'm sure there are some gays who consider TSs freaks just as much as TSs consider gays freaks lol..
    The answer is in your question: they do consider us freaks. There's no solidarity there at all. And there's nothing wrong with being gay. It's the denial and self-repression with which I have a problem.

~BB~

3 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    The answer is in your question: they do consider us freaks. There's no solidarity there at all. And there's nothing wrong with being gay. It's the denial and self-repression with which I have a problem.

~BB~

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

A dude bottoming for a tranny isn't gay. He is submissive. A dude who licks pussy is as well a bottom, so is a dude in the sub role with a female domme.

In my observation, trannys saying dudes who bottom are gay, are very often not the most passable ones. It appears to me they are overcompensating for that fact.

3 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by steeveX View Post
    A dude bottoming for a tranny isn't gay. He is submissive. A dude who licks pussy is as well a bottom, so is a dude in the sub role with a female domme.

In my observation, trannys saying dudes who bottom are gay, are very often not the most passable ones. It appears to me they are overcompensating for that fact.

Once I stop laughing I will address this. OK. In what bizarre parallel universe does performing cunnilingus make a man a 'bottom'? Jeez. That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard here, and it suggests plenty about your attitudes towards sex, female genitalia and probably women.(I mean, I'm supposing that the length of your presence here indicates that you're not in fact 13.)

I don't care what you do. It's your thing, do it. The nature of the free market is that there will always be women prepared to indulge you.

Just please please please stop trying to include me and men like me. OK?

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I always find reading this proper protocol of bottom guys and transgenderism a fascinating read.

I fantasize as being the bottom both with gg and TG. It helps my masturbation. (smile). I have never experienced either scenario (bottoming for gg or tg) in real life. I find the actualization of the fantasy rather daunting and valueless, because most people (male, female transgender, or otherwise) would react with negativity and condemnation towards me for such an inclination. (shrugs)

However, topping does not make you a man or even qualify as being engaged in a "manly" activity, as similarly relative: srs, clothing or declarative convictions make you male or female -nor does it make you gay or staright, or real or fake, confused or in denial. Those seem rather subjective and arbitrarily concluded as being indisputable truths. Both our syntax and convictions, and they are limited in this respect.

It would be too simplistic a plea for me to want to be accepted as such. "if I do this only...or if don't do this" you must accept me as ____. To be self defined in spite of judgments from society is sufficient satisfaction of motive, opportunity and preference. We are all a lot less gay and heterosexual than we perceive or tolerate, trust me. (smile). Motive, opportunity and preference are more accurate at defining the person without personal judgment.

All of the passionate responses from various perspectives objectively translate like this for me. I do have to fair with the pro "chaser/bottom boy" faction by guilt of association (wink). I think some of the things said about us are unfair, but they don't see as we do. Equally, it can be said of how we as a group see others as well. No one has to accept it. We only need accept ourselves. Society, on the other hand may take much longer to perceive. Fortunate are the young at heart that approach everything with an open mind.

I try to initiate discussion and begin with a proposition that engages thought. But I will curse you out too. No one is above that. How else should these passionate debates unfold.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Sorry, I've drank too much whisky...

There are gay men who are top only. Doesn't necessarily mean they're straighter because they don't take it in the ass :/

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by steeveX View Post

I agree 100%

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    There are gay men who are top only. Doesn't necessarily mean they're straighter because they don't take it in the ass :/
    You are right, Ryz, as often. Forgive the gross top that I am. This is all about feelings and behavior, and everybody should be respected. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

You know it's funny, I'm usually versatile with a strong preference for bottoming but over the past couple months something with my sex drive has changed and I've been really getting a itch to pound something into the floor. Like, not gentle love making sex but using their hair as a handhold while screaming "whose the bitch?!" kind of sex. I guess that'd be a bit funny considering I barely come up to most men's shoulders.

The thing that annoys me is that while there are TONS of men who want to bottom... few of them have actually stuck anything IN their bottom. Seriously, it is tedious breaking a ass in because You keep having to stop, ease it in, let them adjust, pull out a little, etc. I'm all for hearing someone beg but when they start complaining that I'm going too hard, that's a turn off.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.