Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Guys who want to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I don't think it's a trans vs gay thing.
    I think it's younger generations (all people included straight, gay, bi, black, white, etc and etc) are just more tolerant and open minded.i personally can't wait for the older generations to die out and take their oppressive, close minded influence with them
    That what you think, huh?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tits McButts View Post
    You know; many of them might be perfectly happy not being dominant for a change. The worst outcome is that you get hung up on.
    That's good advice. I am not in the p4p market at present, but when I have been (and if I am again in the future) I just make it clear how I want things to go right up front. I have never actually had a girl insist on 'topping' but if one did I would move on with a smile. I am really only attracted to very feminine, obviously hormonal girls though so my sample is skewed.

Member Rookie Poster

lol.. It's not defensiveness (which is not a bad thing anyhow, who doesn't defend their own interests in life?)

It's that in threads like these, tops often come in and say how they're not gay or less gay for not taking it in the ass, as if they have something to prove by saying and being that lol... people may dismiss that, but I think that is a motivation. i do find though that many people here like to dismiss others' likes. look, if you don't like TSs or find them attractive, then don't post. it's that simple.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Mind if I butt in? Junior Poster Tits McButts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lixx View Post
    lol.. It's not defensiveness (which is not a bad thing anyhow, who doesn't defend their own interests in life?)

It's that in threads like these, tops often come in and say how they're not gay or less gay for not taking it in the ass, as if they have something to prove by saying and being that lol... people may dismiss that, but I think that is a motivation. i do find though that many people here like to dismiss others' likes. look, if you don't like TSs or find them attractive, then don't post. it's that simple.
    You're agape.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Duuuuh and your point? I like TSs and I find some incredibly attractive. I wouldn't be here otherwise. Or do you mean something else?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    I have a confession to make, Dan. I agree with everything you say on this page. Gottdamn!
    lol Yes, I suppose there is a level of irony, there, but I must say that I greatly appreciate most of what you're posting, MacShreach, your intelligence and your eloquence.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Come on, Lixx, you're missing all points by a mile, here! Are you even reading the posts? You're not even making sense anymore. Or are you just quibbling for the sake of it?

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

you're the one who is selling sex. It's like somebody owning an alcohol store, yet complaining that people only buy beer and not wine. Do you also think most guys into TSs don't want cock? If so, you're being naive lol..
    Hey, I love my job as it is. I just wouldn't be disappointed if guys only ever wanted to go down on me and fuck me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Hey, I love my job as it is. I just wouldn't be disappointed if guys only ever wanted to go down on me and fuck me.
    What's the percentage breakdown of tops and bottoms, in your experience?

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster moonman's Avatar

personally i'd never bottom, i like TS women because they are feminine, i don't care whats between their legs, But TS women topping isn't very feminine IMO, I'm not saying its a bad thing or wrong, I'm just not into that. i do feel like there are more guys that wish to bottom than top, but its becoming more common that guys are having their gg girlfriends to top them with a strap-on, so i guess more and more guys are starting to have those urges and TS women are their preference instead of a gg with a strap-on or another guy. i never really put that much thought into it, but thats my piece

1 out of 3 members liked this post.