Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Default Re: Guys who want to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gray View Post
    You know it's funny, I'm usually versatile with a strong preference for bottoming but over the past couple months something with my sex drive has changed and I've been really getting a itch to pound something into the floor. Like, not gentle love making sex but using their hair as a handhold while screaming "whose the bitch?!" kind of sex. I guess that'd be a bit funny considering I barely come up to most men's shoulders.

The thing that annoys me is that while there are TONS of men who want to bottom... few of them have actually stuck anything IN their bottom. Seriously, it is tedious breaking a ass in because You keep having to stop, ease it in, let them adjust, pull out a little, etc. I'm all for hearing someone beg but when they start complaining that I'm going too hard, that's a turn off.
    Because they are a wuss. Strong men should let their Tgirls fuck them silly

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

"...Its tedious breaking in ass..."

One of the reasons I first got into TGs was the lack of GG's who would let me anal. But the ones who did I enjoyed their gradual acceptance of me inside them. It built up trust that I respected their limits. On every occasion I ended up banging them it just took a little while getting there but it was worth it.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gray View Post
    You know it's funny, I'm usually versatile with a strong preference for bottoming but over the past couple months something with my sex drive has changed and I've been really getting a itch to pound something into the floor. Like, not gentle love making sex but using their hair as a handhold while screaming "whose the bitch?!" kind of sex. I guess that'd be a bit funny considering I barely come up to most men's shoulders.
    The thing that annoys me is that while there are TONS of men who want to bottom... few of them have actually stuck anything IN their bottom. Seriously, it is tedious breaking a ass in because You keep having to stop, ease it in, let them adjust, pull out a little, etc. I'm all for hearing someone beg but when they start complaining that I'm going too hard, that's a turn off.
    Considering how tiny you are, Amy, this is almost funny. I can't even imagine any guy who respects himself not wanting to do all kind of stuff to you, sweetie! I just can't imagine any of them wanting to get... fucked by you? Naw! You're way too cute!!

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    "...Its tedious breaking in ass..."

One of the reasons I first got into TGs was the lack of GG's who would let me anal. But the ones who did I enjoyed their gradual acceptance of me inside them. It built up trust that I respected their limits. On every occasion I ended up banging them it just took a little while getting there but it was worth it.
    i've never had that issue. anal sex has never been off limits with any girl i dated...it is all about the approach. if you start off with a lovely rim job and fingering, you'll be in that ass in minutes.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

AKA Half man half amazing Veteran Poster king sun's Avatar

I will have to admit that I've been wanting to bottom more as of late, now that doesn't make me a weaker man but gives me more options sexually. But it all depends on the person you are with, GG,TG or a man.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I want both I'm vers but I would date a ts who was all bottom or couldn't get hard . Be awesome if she could bit not a deal changer. I like to bottom and suck

Robert P K.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Well miss Amy I'll be your bottom any day

Robert P K.