Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Guys who want to bottom

Quote Originally Posted by ClareSensual View Post
    Thank you, MacShreach.

Yes, I certainly do accept Blanchard's theory of autogynephilic v. homosexual transsexuals. I strongly recommend the book, The Man Who Would be Queen, by Michael Bailey, who explores these issues. (It's available on Kindle.)

I agree that many of these guys who want to bottom are on the autogynephilia spectrum. (Not all, though. Some guys just want to be fucked. There's a distinction between that and fantasizing about being a woman.) Certainly, the ones who email me and express an interest in "dressing" with me are autogynephiles. That's why Al Gore invented the delete button.
    Hi Clare

Yeah I have read TMWWBQ and also recommend it. (In fact Professor Bailey was kind enough to give me a copy. He certainly does not deserve the terrible reputation he has in some quarters; I found him very open and easy to talk to.)

I think your distinction between autogynephiles and men 'who want to be fucked' may be close to my own between autogynephiles and nascent or hidden gays, although the hurdle of their non-attraction to men (or at least claimed non-attraction) remains an issue.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    It's both funny and irritating when people assume that since you're into Tgirls you want to only suck cock and get fucked. They always argue that if you don't want to do either why not get with a GG? I have no problems with bottom dudes or those who want to blow; it's just not my thing.

On the money as ever, Willie. There definitely does seem to be a kind of clannishness (herd mentality?) amongst them. Some seem to actually resent the fact that not all of us like to do what they do.

Interestingly, you get a very similar group defence reaction amongst autogynephile transsexuals.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    On the money as ever, Willie. There definitely does seem to be a kind of clannishness (herd mentality?) amongst them. Some seem to actually resent the fact that not all of us like to do what they do.

Interestingly, you get a very similar group defence reaction amongst autogynephile transsexuals.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...1&postcount=12

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

In that 2005 post, MacShreach says he likes the appearance of a dick. He does not say that he likes being fucked by one. And that is a distinction that bottom boys simply do not comprehend. Regular straight guys enjoy seeing a dick on a woman and even playing with it a little without wanting to be fucked by it. Not so mind-blowing, really.

It's not a "gotcha" by any stretch of the imagination. It simply means you don't get it, f-finger.

1 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

What I find stupefying is why so many people get so agitated and upset by what other people enjoy. Live and let live. If you're a top or a bottom or like both or whatever.... why endless debates, rudeness and hostility. Just accept we are all different.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I don't get all the shit-talking, at all, but I will say that if someone waved a magic wand and all my clients for the rest of my career were tops, I wouldn't complain at all.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

In that 2005 post, MacShreach says he likes the appearance of a dick. He does not say that he likes being fucked by one. And that is a distinction that bottom boys simply do not comprehend. Regular straight guys enjoy seeing a dick on a woman and even playing with it a little without wanting to be fucked by it. Not so mind-blowing, really.

It's not a "gotcha" by any stretch of the imagination. It simply means you don't get it, f-finger.
    Thanks Clare, it's nice of you to have my back. I still think think a cute little cock can be visually satisfying, and I see nothing in that quote I would change. And in fact I am a (very highly) trained artist, so I have long been used to looking at penises from an aesthetic standpoint and what I said back then goes. After all, my GF has one. And she is very cute.

I am used to the activities of the cockhounds, there's nothing new there. Like I say, their herd defence mentality comes out every time.

People like f-finger will never get it, I'm afraid. He might try reading the first three chapters of Camille Paglia's Sexual Personae...oh sorry. Wrong board.

1 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

You macscreach are also part of a herd mentality from your remark... to brand those different from you as "cockhounds' As i said why not let and live live and do away with the abuse and all this negativity.

6 out of 8 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

In that 2005 post, MacShreach says he likes the appearance of a dick. He does not say that he likes being fucked by one.
    It's not a "gotcha" by any stretch of the imagination.
    In that post, he also insinuates he at least touches cocks as well, ain't he talking about tactile sensations and stuff? Very regular straight guy-ish indeed.

What you don't get is, he has this history on this board of copulsory bashing cockhounds, however in this very early post of his he admits enjoying not only the visual sight of a cock.

Projection and overcompensating much?

As for me, what that guy enjoys or not I couldn't care less. It's his hypocrisy that needs to be called out.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by f-finger View Post
    In that post, he also insinuates he at least touches cocks as well, ain't he talking about tactile sensations and stuff? Very regular straight guy-ish indeed.

What you don't get is, he has this history on this board of copulsory bashing cockhounds, however in this very early post of his he admits enjoying not only the visual sight of a cock.

Projection and overcompensating much?

As for me, what that guy enjoys or not I couldn't care less. It's his hypocrisy that needs to be called out.
    Actually, I have never claimed to be completely straight, just 'straight with a twist'. I would stick by that now. I am not attracted to men nor am I interested in being 'topped' but recognise that I am transattracted, and for most of the West, that puts me outside the strictly straight camp. But then, would anyone really want to be in it?

As for the visual sight of a cock, dearie me. Michaelangelo's David, or for that matter Donatello's, Lord I have no idea how many Old Masters... appreciating the human form in all its glory is a part of any decent liberal education. Some people lack that I guess.

And I suspect you are disingenuous; after all, if you 'couldn't care less,' why waste your life trawling (or should that be trolling) up posts made, gosh, eight years ago?

0 out of 4 members liked this post.