Default Deal or No Deal: A Pointless Rant

I just have to get this off of my chest. Deal or No Deal has to be one of the dumbest fucking shows ever created. I had the misfortune to waste five minutes of my life watching this monument to idiocy tonight, and I couldn't help but wonder who in the hell actually watches this drivel? Seriously, the show is not funny, clever, creative, or exciting. What's next, a show where people just dig ditches for a whole hour? Better yet, how about an exciting new show featuring my wife's cat sleeping for an hour?

Okay, now I feel much better.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that show is a waste of time. Watching the test pattern is less boring!

Meanwhile...back at the ranch!

Junior Poster

id love to on the show

heck id give my left nutt er ........ nm been there done that

they needed a show even easier than millionaire...i guess they created it...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

I didn't realise ye had that rubbish over in the states too!

An English version has been running here for a while. It's complete nonsense, no skill in it and they fill up the 40 mins byopening the other boxes.

And on top of all that its hosted by Noel Edmonds!

Screw You

Junior Poster

I thought Noel Edmonds was a myth, I saw it and know allot about game shows. This is is show all around the world. AU and the U.K top prize is 250,000. The U.S. is the only one with $1 million. But this is like the quiz show mania with Millionaire. Really who watches millionaire now that use to watch it before. In a few years it will be over.