Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default GUYS: Weirdest place you've rubbed one out

Weirdest place you've rubbed one out? LOL. Hmm..This is gonna be very interesting thread! Hehe..LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Whaddaya mean, I ain't never rubbed no one out....

....oh wait, that's not what you mean, is it?

Ah, I presume you mean masturbated? One time long long ago in a galaxy far far away I was temping in an office with this incredibly hot young woman who dressed to kill. My desk was set way back in the corner with no one close by, and one day I just couldn't control the urge any longer and busted a nut surreptiously under the desk while watching her at the copier. It was then I realized I didn't have any tissues to hand....

Junior Poster

I am not much of an exhibtionists, so that is something done at home. However, years ago in my teens I did 'rough up the suspect' in the bathroom at work.

Not particularly weird, true! It is the best I could come up with.

Sorry,HTG!

Meanwhile...back at the ranch!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Hmmm. . .depends on the definition of weird. I work at kind of a "weird" establishment, and have wanked off all over the place, but only during the day when the general public isn't around.

It's fun, I can't offer any better defense for my behavior then that.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: GUYS: Wierdest place you've rubbed one out

When I was 22 traveling throughout Europe after college I was so sexually frustrated from not getting any ass on my trip. So one day when I was on the island of Ibiza in Spain overlooking the ocean on a secluded hilltop I shot one
    into the Mediterrean. It was just so beautiful I could help myself. I never did get any ass on my trip unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Wierdest place you've rubbed one out? LOL. Hmm..This is gonna be very interesting thread! Hehe..LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

hrmm grandmother's house, father's school classroom (no one was there)

The classroom was great though, just sat in the back corner, did that a couple times (I was in middle school, I pretty much was a rub-off newbie)

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

im def not going there with that one....i have many friends that read this board, lmao.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster

Default Wank!

mds said:
    Former friends house (and didn't clean up!)
    Didn't clean up huh? Is that why they're now a former friend?

As for me...well, all over the place really- at work, in the lavatory on a train, all over the house, in the bathtub, but nothing too weird I suppose.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

In my old girlfriend's parents master bathroom while they were in the television room. How about you, Harajuku?

Rookie Poster

Well, I used to work in a warehouse that had a level that could only be reached via climbing a ladder (or forklift). Usually, I would go up there to sleep between the boxes of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn. However, I started counting the days since I last pleasured myself. I was like wait a minute; a session is long overdue. So, I vigorously stroked until climax. I took off a sock from my foot and placed it on my willy and came inside of it. My ears were cocked like that of a rabbit in case anyone was nearby. Yes, I threw away the sox.

True civilization is to be measured by the individual, the unit of all
    social life; by his individuality and the extent to which it is free to have its being
    to grow and expand unhindered by invasive and coercive authority. -- Emma Goldman