Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Default Re: i have always been trying..

Hi Amy, advice from a gay guy here (I should know a thing or 2 about fashion and looks). If you're really serious about pursuing a career in modeling I think you need to learn the basics to enhance your looks:

1. On the most basic things than can totally change the way you look is plucking your eyebrows. Judging by the second pic, the closeup, you still have very bushy and manly looking eyebrows. Go to a hair salon to have someone give you a more feminine shape in case you've never done it or don't know how to do it. That will make a WORLD of difference. Oh and please DO NOT go for the chola look please (completely shaving your eyebrows and then painting them on) that's trashy and looks cartoonish. You need to be a pro at painting your eyebrows to pull it off.

2. The hair. In the first pic there's a wig behind you so I don't know if that's your real hair or a wig, in any case you can either get a haircut (not to get your hair short but to style it) or get a better wig. Bangs will definitely compliment your face. Maybe use a lighter color to soften your features (NO bleached blonde please, that's overdoing it a bit IMO).

3. Makeup is another tool women use to improve their looks. Yours is not really doing anything for you, use makeup to your advantage. If you don't have the money to pay for a makeup course then look up Youtube tutorials, there are TONS and TONS geared towards trans women in all stages. Learn how to compliment your face.

Those are a few basic tips. And if you want, you can also look for leg exercises on Youtube to improve your feminine shape in your lower body . Good luck!

Rookie Poster

Amy, I love your look. Haters gonna hate... Think u are gorgeous the way u are.

Member Rookie Poster

I think if she follows all of the tips on this last page, she'll be good to go. Most of the responses were pretty spot on!

Veteran Poster

Problem is you look a lot like Jame Gumb

Quote Originally Posted by joeym75ld View Post
    Again... kinda fuckin' rude. Whatever happened to manors?