Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Male student gang raped by muslim youth

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    If rape were a purely violent act it wouldn't involve penises, beer bottles or baseball bats used as dildoes. Rape is a violent act born of sexual frustration and antiquated gender codes of ownership.
    Muslim on non-Muslim violence has little to do with it. Christian on little boy violence has little to do with it. Frustration and male dominance has much more relevance. Soldiers rape for sexual release and to usurp the ownership of the raped women. If it was just about ownership it would be more efficient to simply put the women in irons and sell them. If it was just about violence, it'd be easier to just beat them. Rape has an essential and undeniable sexual ( and probably reproductive...except in cases where it misfires and a seal tries to have sex with an penguin )component.
    It isnt about frustration.but it is about male dominance. We see this in Europe because men.have tiers of dominance. This.has been repressed.in Western civilization in the last 80 years and also.in Christian and now progressive secular appeals to be humane. That has not happpened in Muslim civilization yet and Muslim immmigrants.carry that with them to Europe. If the Left doesn't force Muslims to confront it then things willl get worse not.better.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Like I said, if it were only about dominance there'd be no need to involves penises.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Like I said, if it were only about dominance there'd be no need to involves penises.
    You think gangrapists are going to follow escalation of force? They ask whether its a breach of etiquette to bring a penis to a knife fight? go ahead and expand on your post.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I see no need to expand on the obvious. Rape by definition is sexual assault.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

If rape were a purely violent act it wouldn't involve penises, beer bottles or baseball bats used as dildoes. Rape is a violent act born of sexual frustration and antiquated gender codes of ownership.
    Ok but I think there are times when sexual frustration is not the driving force, but the need to degarade, to humiliate, to damage and this is political, psychological -so all I am saying is I was probably wrong to characterise all rape as being purely violent, but I think a lot of it is.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

None of the articles mention that the teens were shot through and through with so much testosterone they could barely keep their pants on under normal conditions, let alone when face to ass with a prancing nubile boy in female attire. Religion is irrelevant here. Nationality is irrelevant. Their majors in college...you guessed it...irrelevant. Biology is the culprit. Every living male creature on Earth needs to be put in its place. There are too many rampant dicks and too many oceans of seeds spilled into napkins. Too many lions raping lionesses. Too many badgers raping badgeresses. Too many spores exploded into the open air and way too much fucking pollen. I can’t even go outside without some living thing’s sexual emissions making me sneeze. It’s time we stop blaming ancient dead books, dull dry prophets and saviors for man’s inability to control himself. We got to get a hold on our dicks. Throttle them. Control them. Crack down. Use the whip and lock them in pink little plastic cages.
    Oh. Finally got that basement dungeon finished?

I think everybody's looking at this all wrong. Weren't these teenagers? I seriously doubt that the initial attack had anything to do with the fact that the victim was in drag. These morons thought they were going to get some pussy. The idea that this was Muslims attacking the transgendered is ludicrous. From what I've gathered, none of them actually fucked the dude. (For some odd reason, a guy getting his dick sucked by another guy can still call "no homo") They were just teenage gangsters out "wilding". Whatever their original intent was overridden by circumstance. Now this doesn't excuse their behavior or make them any less the assholes they are, but i'm seeing way too much speculation that projects agenda driven premeditation on jerks who don't think at all.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Oh. Finally got that basement dungeon finished?

I think everybody's looking at this all wrong. Weren't these teenagers? I seriously doubt that the initial attack had anything to do with the fact that the victim was in drag. These morons thought they were going to get some pussy. The idea that this was Muslims attacking the transgendered is ludicrous. From what I've gathered, none of them actually fucked the dude. (For some odd reason, a guy getting his dick sucked by another guy can still call "no homo") They were just teenage gangsters out "wilding". Whatever their original intent was overridden by circumstance. Now this doesn't excuse their behavior or make them any less the assholes they are, but i'm seeing way too much speculation that projects agenda driven premeditation on jerks who don't think at all.
    The guy wax dressed up for a fraternity party I doubt they thought they were going to get some.pussy. I think you are wrong in saying that it was basically "just" oral as the repots said he was sodomized with a foreign object.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tragicomedy View Post
    We see this in Europe because men.have tiers of dominance. This.has been repressed.in Western civilization in the last 80 years and also.in Christian and now progressive secular appeals to be humane. That has not happpened in Muslim civilization yet and Muslim immmigrants.carry that with them to Europe. If the Left doesn't force Muslims to confront it then things willl get worse not.better.
    Yah, those European Muslims get everywhere....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/22/us...exas-girl.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/1998/05/01/us...estioning.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/1990/04/09/ny...lyn-woman.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/1983/04/02/us...n-section.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/ny...04trenton.html

Clean up your own backyard before you talk about cleaning up ours.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Tragicomedy - have you located the reputable news source which identifies the attackers as Muslims. Or is your info just based on those right wing blogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Tragicomedy - have you located the reputable news source which identifies the attackers as Muslims. Or is your info just based on those right wing blogs?
    Did you follow the links in my last post?