Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Male student gang raped by muslim youth

But you might be safer in France, Trish. It was reported this week that records indicate that the sperm count is declining among all Frenchmen.

I agree that all the things you list are irrelevent which is why I was so angry that this act was used as another excuse to accuse an already victimised group of crime.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    But you might be safer in France, Trish. It was reported this week that records indicate that the sperm count is declining among all Frenchmen.

I agree that all the things you list are irrelevent which is why I was so angry that this act was used as another excuse to accuse an already victimised group of crime.
    Which is basically the motivation for my response as well. Rape is a problem everywhere ( I mean of course the illegitimate kind), within every group, sect, profession and nation; from Catholic priests to serial stalkers. It is driven by biology not belief, though rational thought might be a more civilizing check on difficult to control desires than religious doctrine of any kind.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

being someone living in a european country with what may be the largest turkish population outside of trukey having learned the knowledge that apparently poor upstanding atheists like me are gang raped left and right by muslims im now terrified about the sanctity of my bunghole

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    None of the articles mention that the teens were shot through and through with so much testosterone they could barely keep their pants on under normal conditions, let alone when face to ass with a prancing nubile boy in female attire. Religion is irrelevant here. Nationality is irrelevant. Their majors in college...you guessed it...irrelevant. Biology is the culprit. Every living male creature on Earth needs to be put in its place. There are too many rampant dicks and too many oceans of seeds spilled into napkins. Too many lions raping lionesses. Too many badgers raping badgeresses. Too many spores exploded into the open air and way too much fucking pollen. I can’t even go outside without some living thing’s sexual emissions making me sneeze. It’s time we stop blaming ancient dead books, dull dry prophets and saviors for man’s inability to control himself. We got to get a hold on our dicks. Throttle them. Control them. Crack down. Use the whip and lock them in pink little plastic cages.
    so basically every man should undergo srs?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    ___

Quote Originally Posted by muh_muh View Post
    ...so basically every man should undergo srs?
    Well it's a thought, but as far as the will to rape is concerned, I'm in agreement with Dr. Malcolm who in Jurassic Park says, "Nature will find a way."

Quote Originally Posted by muh_muh View Post
    being someone living in a european country with what may be the largest turkish population outside of trukey having learned the knowledge that apparently poor upstanding atheists like me are gang raped left and right by muslims im now terrified about the sanctity of my bunghole
    By the way, I'm not so sure bungholes can be sacred? Is the Buddha's bunghole sacred? Does the raping of a sacred bunghole count as defilement of a religious shrine?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I don't see rape as a sexual act, it is an act of violence, so where the biology comes in I don't know. If it were true that young men are the world's greatest hazard, then things would be worse than they are, because in fact a lot of young men are well behaved most of the time and it is only a minority who go off the rails and often that is because of drink or drugs or both, so maybe its chemical rather than biological. Peer pressure also may play a part in group activities, rape is intended to humuliate, to damage, and thus is more closely connected to power rather than to sexual pleasure, although we must reserve a niche for the few who can only achieve a climax through the infliction of pain on others. But I once watched a young man being 'tortured' with hot wax in a nightclub in New York, he was naked but never once got hard, and he certainly didn't come, yet looked glowing after the event. Was it sexual? I have no idea. The barmaid who inflicted the punishment (he was standing on a narrow beam with his wrists tied to a bar overhead -had he slipped he would have snapped both of the wrists)- was a blonde 20-something who looked like she stepped out of a Playboy centrefold and was one of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on. Pain and sexual pleasure seems to be a psychological problem, so I don't see it as biological either. Later I watched two lesbians -one was urinating on the other; when they came over and chatted we ended up talking about Queen Elizabeth. Funny old world, innit?

Senior Member Junior Poster

I'm back from work (for a little while) so I'll start out by prefacing about Muslim violence on non-Muslims in Europe.

I witnessed an attack on a group of senior citizens by Turkish and Moroccan youth last time I was in Europe.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/a...ared_speak_of/

Here's another incident that happened almost simultaneously in Holland where the media tried to keep the ethno-religious component under wraps.

Now, why oh why do Euro multiculturalists want to play favorites??

But hey, let's get back to that rape in Belgium.

http://www.gva.be/nieuws/binnenland/...g-student.aspx

"allochtoon"

means children of non-Western immigrants but it is actually used to refer to the Muslim north African/Moroccan and Turkish immigrant children. That was mentioned in the post as other translations by English speaking Belgians have noted.

Let's see what we can find for and against the notion that it was committed by Muslims. We learn that the person was not transgender but was told to dress in Drag for a fraternity initiation test. He was forced to perform oral sex and was sodomized with an object. He was also robbed and beaten.

We have a media that wants to cut out the point about a community that is not inclined to curb it's youth which has shown little respect for non-Muslims.

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/2461/Op...g-pardon.dhtml

http://www.knack.be/opinie/columns/e...0213764068.htm

http://www.knack.be/opinie/columns/a...0214128950.htm

http://seks.blog.nl/aktua/2012/11/26...or-allochtonen

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cdgirl-tr View Post
    You are just an asshole.I'm from Turkey and there is alot of TS/CD,maybe majority of peoples not tolerant about they but a gang rape not a common behavior.
    I'm an asshole for telling the truth about Muslim on non-Muslim violence?

Turkey is one of the most secular and Westernized Muslim majority countries and it's still got plenty of problems for non-Muslims.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tragicomedy View Post
    I'm an asshole for telling the truth about Muslim on non-Muslim violence?

Turkey is one of the most secular and Westernized Muslim majority countries and it's still got plenty of problems for non-Muslims.

You are an asshole because you talking about something which is you dont know anything,did you live in Turkey ?What is the problem for non-Muslims ?

If rape were a purely violent act it wouldn't involve penises, beer bottles or baseball bats used as dildoes. Rape is a violent act born of sexual frustration and antiquated gender codes of ownership.
    Muslim on non-Muslim violence has little to do with it. Christian on little boy violence has little to do with it. Frustration and male dominance has much more relevance. Soldiers rape for sexual release and to usurp the ownership of the raped women. If it was just about ownership it would be more efficient to simply put the women in irons and sell them. If it was just about violence, it'd be easier to just beat them. Rape has an essential and undeniable sexual ( and probably reproductive...except in cases where it misfires and a seal tries to have sex with an penguin )component.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cdgirl-tr View Post
    You are an asshole because you talking about something which is you dont know anything,did you live in Turkey ?What is the problem for non-Muslims ?
    What does that make you to curse me instead of making an argument in defense of Islam. Idf you want to make this about Turkey instead of about Muslim immigrants attacking and intimidating non-Muslims we can go there AND I won't have to go back to the Armenian genocide.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.