Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: Male student gang raped by muslim youth

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    For what its worth every day I read The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, and the Financial Times. I am no more a Guardianista than I am a fashionista even if I can tell the difference between a Louis Vuitton and a Burberry handbag without having to go on the internet. There is a lot of anti-social behaviour on the streets of our towns and cities, most of it caused by an excess of alcohol consumption rather than by religion; indeed, it may be caused by an absence of religion. In other words, I have no idea what you are talking about; but I have a sinking feeling you are going to correct me.
    And most Muslims, of course, don't drink.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    And most Muslims, of course, don't drink.
    This is not correct in real life.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Technically rape can be excused in certain circumstances in Islam - If a woman is one 'whom your right hand possesses' (sex slaves/captives).

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

That verse was crystal right? lol

God, religion is disgusting...

But yeah, those particular rapists may or may not be Muslim and their crime has yet to be proved in court.

(I like the guardian)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    Technically rape can be excused in certain circumstances in Islam - If a woman is one 'whom your right hand possesses' (sex slaves/captives).

Technically, rape can be excused in certain circumstances in Christianity, too. Spoils of war, among others.

When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion.

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
    Nitpicking stone-age cults is always dicey. Best bet is simply to reject them all based on overall silliness and irrelevance.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    Technically, rape can be excused in certain circumstances in Christianity, too. Spoils of war, among others.
    I don't know why people raise issues with Christianity in response to a specific comment about Islam (or any other religion). This happened before when I said something or other. Is it relevant? Why point out that Christianity is ridiculous too? Do you believe I am a Christian who is simply being hypocritical?

To be honest, it does kinda feel like some PC uncomfortableness with any criticism of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    Nitpicking stone-age cults is always dicey. Best bet is simply to reject them all based on overall silliness and irrelevance.
    As soon as we can all agree on that the better imo...

Member Rookie Poster

It's called Islamophobia right?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Political correctness is a relative notion. Among the white supremacist, for example, it is politically correct to cry "reverse discrimination" whenever a woman wins equal pay for equal work, or whenever a black man becomes head of the Harvard Law Review, or cry "political correctness" whenever someone defends the construction of a Mosque or takes up the cause of a discriminated minority. Zealotry, like rape, knows no bounds.
    All true.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    For what its worth every day I read The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, and the Financial Times. I am no more a Guardianista than I am a fashionista even if I can tell the difference between a Louis Vuitton and a Burberry handbag without having to go on the internet. There is a lot of anti-social behaviour on the streets of our towns and cities, most of it caused by an excess of alcohol consumption rather than by religion; indeed, it may be caused by an absence of religion. In other words, I have no idea what you are talking about; but I have a sinking feeling you are going to correct me.
    I'm not going to do that now that you've changed your tone. I think we tore the pretense off of the p.c. reactionaries with my last post to Prospero.

True, most antisocial behaviour IS caused by binge consumption of alchohol and drugs, espcially in Britain. But let's not use that to cover up the very real phenomenon of gangrape-as-dominance used by Muslims in France (called Tournante there) as well as the case after case in Britain of Pakistani Muslim gangs trafficking and raping non-Muslim girls. This was a huge case when it became clear that the British MSM was practicing self-censorship on this issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dans_l%...des_tournantes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12142177

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...n-2146251.html

http://www.derbyscb.org.uk/docs/BD09...iveSummary.pdf

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-16325953
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-1803647.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...Blackpool.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3602854.stm

Notice the Timeline leading back to this documentary being taken off the air versus the long list of other incidents leading up to Jack Straw's comments and beyond a couple years. I don't want to spam you with links so I'll leave it at that.

That is just Britain and France. We see this all over Europe and in Australia.
    http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/se...rape-s06.shtml
    Sydney gang rapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2002/s607757.htm
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...185124700.html

Ashfield gang rapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't heard of it in U.S. or Canada.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by tragicomedy; 12-14-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Gold Poster

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-16325953

This story discusses an investigation where the evidence was not of a high enough quality to convict. There are other links to this story indicating that the men with the Arabic names were acquitted because the officers asking them questions asked leading questions making the interpretation of their answers suspect. This does not support your argument that Muslim rape gangs are so numerous as to be an epidemic of some kind. I'm also not going to read every link you post when you've already posted several that don't say what you claim they do. If you had anything to say you would not have to deluge us with many links that don't say anything.

I see the link to the documentary of those who groom sex slaves. Sex slavery is common in many parts of the world where there are high rates of poverty. Many of these areas are not Muslim majority. I've seen many white supremacist sites claim that "white slavery" is a Jewish controlled trade. I bring this up because it is very much in line with the type of hysteria you're peddling. They also claim that African-American men rape white women at a higher rate.

What these tales have in common is that they are attempts to convince the average man that some group of aliens is raping their women or facilitating their rape. The real explanation? These individuals are not concerned about rape but view their women as proprietary and therefore their rape by an alien is more dangerous than their rape by someone of similar heritage. You would have an argument if rape were predominantly a Muslim problem or if it were relatively rare outside of their communities. However, it is all too common and in many communities. The story you tell has been told a thousand times about every swarthy group to ever set foot in a new country.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tragicomedy View Post
    True, most antisocial behaviour IS caused by binge consumption of alchohol and drugs, espcially in Britain. But let's not use that to cover up the very real phenomenon of gangrape-as-dominance used by Muslims in France (called Tournante there) as well as the case after case in Britain of Pakistani Muslim gangs trafficking and raping non-Muslim girls. This was a huge case when it became clear that the British MSM was practicing self-censorship on this issue.
    Firstly, the men in Rochdale were not Pakistani but British; secondly your phrase 'case after case' implies that this phenomenon of grooming and rape by 'Muslim gangs' is common, which is simply not the case.

Sociologically, there are more gangs in the UK because there are more people, and more people living in relatively deprived urban areas with high unemployment where the shadow economy offers alternatives sources of income through the usual routes, of which drug peddling is the most obvious. Gangs come in all shapes and sizes, but you are pushing the 'Muslim Gangs' for your own personal agenda just as in this country it is pushed by those people for whom immigration is the 'biggest issue' along with membership of the EU and for whom 'the identity of Britain' is at stake. They show no interest in anything other than this narrow focus on bad behaviour, and the aim is not to confront the problem of grooming and rape across the UK, but only those cases which involve your chosen people.

Decades ago this campaigning targeted West Indians, ie Black men who were corrupting our sweet English virgins, grooming them with flattery, dope and then raping them and sending them out onto the streets as their whores. From 1900 into the 1930s, it was the Jews -mostly from the Russian Empire- who were running riot in London's east end, into everything from fixing boxing matches to drug peddling, bribery, prostitution and so on -name your crime, the Jews were responsible; just as in Germany at the same time the Jews were responsible for the dilution of the purity of the Aryan Race, the defeat in the First World War, inflation, etc etc etc etc.

A few decades before, roughly between 1885 and 1900, the Italian immigrants famous for selling ice cream in the parks were dirty, disease-bearing criminals whose primary location around Holborn was 'notorious' and got so bad there was an article in The Lancet suggesting the Italians were a threat to the nation's health -it got so bad the Medical Officer for the London Country Council visited the area, but then wrote a report in which it was revealed that the Italians were indeed living in cramped tenements, but that their homes were the cleanest, that they had the highest standards of hygiene and were rarely ill, and most of the crime statistics related to men arguing with each other over cards -the arrest rate of Italians was higher than other ethnic groups so the statistics looked bad, sound familiar? At its core, the owners of the property in Holborn refused to renovate the homes which declined into a slum as a result -they wanted to get all the tenants out -Italians, English, Irish for the most part- and re-build more expensive property in a climate of growth in demand for upscale housing in central London. It was the owners of property who were responsible for the poor conditions in which people lived, the Italians did the best they could to maintain their standards, which were higher than the rest.

Jews, Italians, West Indians, Muslims, Albanians, Russians, Martians, choose your people, find real evidence of their crimes, and then condemn everyone who is a Jew, Italian, West Indian, a Muslim, Albanian, or Russian.

It is a tired, old agenda, it is transparent loathing based on selective evidence.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.