Thread: Age difference

Gold Poster

Question Age difference

What was the age difference of the oldest man/woman (genetic or TS) you've ever dated? Youngest?

Is age difference ever a real problem in dating?

Please Share.

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Age difference

In my late 20s I dated a GG who was 6 years younger. I have been seeing (for lack of a better word) a TS for the past 3 and change who is also 6 years younger. I have fucked girls with much more of an age gap than that but in terms of relationships that is about as far as i want the gap to be.

I'm 38 and couldn't see myself dating a girl in her 20s. way too many differences IMO.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

when i was 15 i lived with a MtF transgirl who was 28. we lived together for a couple of years until the relationship ended. that's the largest age gap, either direction, in my relationships. had other relationships through the years where the age differential was no more than a few years up or down in either direction. both ex-wives were 5 years younger than me. seeing no one in particular now. age means nothing to me, although i suspect if i was dating someone significantly younger there might be problems with interests, friends, etc.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy.

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

I really have a fetish for older girls.Oldest GG i dated was 48 but looked at least 10 years younger and probably had some surgeries.

Older Girls are not so childish and knows what they want.Never had such drama queens as the younger ones.Sex was always great wit them.I can just recommend the more mature girls.

Sometimes when i date or just met college girls i have the feeling of being in the kindergarten and many of them are older than me.

Girls from 15 to 18 who are in highschool are the worst .Acting tough when they are with their friends but meeting them alone they just show that they are little shy unexperienced girls.

Sex with them was almost everytime bad,they just look cute,have nice petite bodies and often have tight pussies.In Bed they often are more stiff than my cock,sometimes i had to assure myself if they were still alive Not worth to date most of them.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

When I was 19, I saw a TS who was "29" according to her ad. However, she had been 29 for a least a decade before that, so I really have no idea how old she was.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I had a crazy, intense but short lived romance with a woman 30 years younger than me. In my defence, it was she who made all the running.
    I think back with a smile but also with a feeling of remorse that I did not make more of an effort to stop it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.