Rookie Poster

Default ATTENTION BLACK T-GIRLS (And their admirers of any race)

I would like you perspective on this matter. I would like to know what you would estimate the prevalence of HIV/AIDS infection in your communities, particularly on the East coast. It seems to be decreasing in the general American population, and the only people that I know who have it are mostly homeless Black males. I live in Western NY (Buffalo, area), so mabye it's because of the demographics of the city I live in that is causing this representation of HIV/AIDS infection.

Thanks!

Fuck a Amazon shemale today!

Rookie Poster

Default HIV/AIDS

Thanks for bringing this issue up… I know serious topics sometimes can be disheartening... but it’s a matter of life and death and needs to be discussed! .
    The pervasiveness of HIV is a subject near and dear. My best friend has full blown AIDS. As I try to keep myself healthy as a black TS woman. As I commit to involving myself in volunteer and out reach programs… I am left watching so many of my closest “sister-girlfriends” become infected and not coping with the reality of their situations. Many; simply by choosing not to get tested!!
    In the black community being born a MALE one is expected to be strong, tough and exceedingly masculine. Choosing to be a “punk”… less known a punk that is walking around in a dress… LOL lets just say….there is no huger insult to the masculinity of the culture then being a black TS. You couple some serious shit like HIV/AIDS on top of that mix… and no one wants to address it!!! Especially if it may be happening to them .
    Personally as small business owner with a College degree… I have options! Most people don’t know that I have been born a male. Those that do know… like family and long term friends are extremely supportive. I realize that I have been blessed and that my circumstances are indeed uncommon.
    What is more prevalent is the blackt-girl may not be as passable or might not have the funds for surgery hair removal ect… she may lack the benefit of higher education and may be forced into a life of prostitution in order to support herself… too survive!! It only takes one cute trick 9 SOME OF THEM ARE REALLY HANDSOME…lol with a nice dick telling you how pretty you are … taking you from your cautious right mind…. To a unprotected horny body-- by allowing him to penetrate you without a condom. That momentary lapse in judgment which may set in motion a downward spiral to a permanent problem. It’s just not the drug addicted street vagrants that are passing HIV…. It’s happening to the girls that normally have it together and once they fuck up … It’s much easier to go on like it never happened… Not facing the reality that if the cutie fucked you Raw he probably fucked the last tranny hooker raw.. and you have in-turn just fucked all of her clients raw…. And you have put yourself at risk for $150 bucks…. (which you needed to survive) It’s a hard knock life…. Especially in NYC for Black girl like us. Sisters lets try to stay HEALTHY lets try to stay strong… support each other .. watch one another get tested and know your status….
    As for the thread question … Yes I think that HIV is still out here attacking our community strong … I just think many girls of color are simply not discussing it!