Page 41 of 378 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Traps!

Default Re: Traps!

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Mac, you're a cool guy, but some of the things you come out with as facts are just funny.

A proven "birther" of any species who is successfully raising offspring has a much higher survival probability on subsequent births than a younger female who never has. So males should really be turned on by females with big hips (wide birthing canal) who has a couple of rugrats hanging off her nipples...lol...btw, what's the evolutionary explanation for guys being turned on to TGirls?

Anyway, if someone doesn't get Trap!ed by this girl, they're probably dead...lol.

Intelligent argument is always a waste of time with you so maybe if you look at what you said, you'll see the logical flaw. (Hint: before modern medicine, the women who had most chance of becoming matrons were those who began very young...QED, retard.)

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

"Ranma ½ is a Japanese Manga series written and illustrated by Rumika Takahashi. It was originally (published) from September 1987 to March 1996" (Source: Wikipedia.)

I believe Bailey was born in 1988...maybe she read Ranma1/2 when she was a kid...

Gosh, two slam-dunks in one morning. It's gonna be a good day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RM01-000.jpg 
Views:	5459 
Size:	228.8 KB 
ID:	618923  

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    (more of his usual wank)
    I don't know why I waste time wiping the floor with a dishcloth like you, but anyway....

I could give you a list of books and academic articles to read, but I think they'd go over your head, However the very first snippet that comes up on a web search is in plain language, so you might understand it.

"Evolutionary psychologists argue that men, even those who are much older, are genetically programmed to find young women in their late teens and early 20s the most attractive." Raj Persaud, published in The Times Higher Education Supplement, 6/10/2000.

Raj Persaud was then a consultant psychiatrist at the Maudsley Hospital in London.

In fact, the evolutionary origin of men's attraction to very young women is widely established, and has not been a matter of debate for a long time. At least amongst people who know what they're talking about, but no matter what we might be talking about, that wouldn't include you, now would it?

Now off you scuttle under the cooker with the rest of your clan before I stand on you again.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Intelligent argument is always a waste of time with you so maybe if you look at what you said, you'll see the logical flaw. (Hint: before modern medicine, the women who had most chance of becoming matrons were those who began very young...QED, retard.)
    My God man, what is with all the vindictiveness...I tried to keep this light and you just go off the deep end...I mean, calm down already!

My point still stands...if you have a group of healthy women who have already given birth vs. a group of young girls who haven't, there's a higher probability the former will reach term.

And in the animal world, where females do the hunting many times, a proven huntress is a known quantity vs. a young female who may not have hunting skills...the male who's looking to reproduce instinctively knows the more mature female will be able to feed and care for her offspring.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 08-31-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

I don't know why I waste time wiping the floor with a dishcloth like you, but anyway....
    I refuse to sink to this level...there was no reason for this...you should be able to handle someone not agreeing with you.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I just think you substitute a snide sense of humour for intellect. Besides, I take an admittedly childish pleasure in slapping you down. And BTW you REALLY need to retake logic 101.

In other species, other pressures produced other results. In humans the division of tasks by gender makes males the hunters. Don't believe me, Google Kuhn and Stiner.

I just think you substitute a snide sense of humour for intellect. Besides, I take an admittedly childish pleasure in slapping you down. And BTW you REALLY need to retake logic 101.

In other species, other pressures produced other results. In humans the division of tasks by gender makes males the hunters. Don't believe me, Google Kuhn and Stiner.
    Your point was that "...a girl having her first child in her mid-teens had more chance of survival than one who began later...so men are evolved to be attracted to very young females."

I agree that if neither a young or older group has given birth, the odds of reaching term lie with the younger...but if the group of older females have successfully given birth and cared for the offspring, a male animal is going to choose from this group (all other things being equal) because he cannot know if the younger female is fertile or even if she has the ability to care for the young.

If you have a group of 35 year old basketball players whom you've seen shoot many baskets vs. a group of players who are younger and stronger who you've never seen shoot, from which group will you choose if you want to bet on which will score more?

And if you say "men evolved" that means a trait that has developed over milena...perferance for youth in male humans is much more about nuture than nature...we're culturally trained that younger is prettier, better, etc.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 08-31-2013 at 12:49 PM.

(sigh) I know this is utterly pointless, because you are as thick as two short planks, BUT

1. Absent modern medicine, if a woman does not have her first child in her teens when her body is supple, then she has less chance of passing her genes on, since her survival risk is higher. This ALONE is enough to cause an effect. Furthermore, if she waits till she's older for her first pregnancy and then fucking well dies in childbirth, then her genes stop right there. Furthermore, while women remain fertile much longer, they are at their most fertile when they are very young, making the chance of a sexual encounter more likely to produce a child. Your argument about 'mature mothers' is in this context utterly specious.

Furthermore, I have already given you one reference from a respected clinician in a high-end publication (not Sports Illustrated) and all you have given is pure conjecture.

If you think you can use basketball to counter accepted scientific and academic opinion, then you are even more of a moron than I thought.

And trust me, that takes some doing.

Do you, by any chance, believe the world was created in six days by an old guy on a cloud? I'm beginning to wonder.

(sigh) I know this is utterly pointless, because you are as thick as two short planks
    This discussion is over because you are incapable of having a one without resorting to hurling insults even after I tried explaining there was no reason for you to do so.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster Absarokah's Avatar

How was I supposed to know she was a trap? Well, of course I banged her. She was hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0551050415.jpg 
Views:	5125 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	622418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shemales-lingerie-michelly-ximenez-03.jpg 
Views:	5143 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	622419  

11 out of 11 members liked this post.
    LIVE YOUR DREAMS, FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES