Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: What type of lover do you prefer?

Fair enough, I should state that I don't really like giving head or to be blunt sucking dick. I've tried it a few times but never did seem to enjoy it. I don't mind going down on a gg and can find it to be very erotic. I have had female lovers (gg) where I dont constantly need to go down on them for the simple reason they climax during sex. Therefore it mitigates the need for oral sex as foreplay. It doesn't completely rule it out which is why I stated I rarely do it.

I'm not trying to boast about sexual prowess. I am curious to know if there are other men - I know there are - who are interested in TS but not their penis. There are even those who prefer post op It doesn't make me weird or selfish. I was trying to be polite and respectful. In queer as well as gender studies this sexual behavior is not an anomaly so no need for ad hominem attacks.

My question for you sir is do you feel sexual fulfillment from engaging with her penis? I'm not going to negatively judge you one way or the other. Everyone is different and the point is to know where opinions reside in this board.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim616 View Post
    Hi all,

I've been a member of this board for a couple years but only recently changed my username. The nature of the board itself has changed especially from the early days when Mimi, JWBL, Jennifer Justice and others used to moderators. However, I do like that most of the women and dudes are around my age - mid twenties. I'm hoping we can have a frank discussion about preferences and expectations. I realize this topic has been covered before but please indulge me.

Let me give you a little background of myself. I reside in a city in the Northeast not named New York. Also my closest friends know that I am equally attracted to ts and gg. Furthermore when I date a gg, I indulge this information too since I don't believe in hiding who I am.

Recently, I met a beautiful ts women at a club in my hometown. It was a gay night at a straight club and went with some friends who are both straight and gay. It was packed and there were a couple of really hot ts who caught my eye.

I met this one girl who is in her 20s and happens to work as GoGo dancer. We get flirty, dance a bit and make out for a bit. Later in the night I get her number and we meet up for a date.

Long story short we are about to have sex and she asks me to go down on her. I told her that it's not my thing and point out that I barely to never go down on ggs. She was a little irritated by this statement. She then pointedly asks me "What do I do?" I frankly told her that I like to kiss and caress then have sex. She then asked me would I bottom for her if she lets me inside her? I told her no and that's something I'm not interested in. I explained to her that I went down on a ladyboy once in my early 20s in Shanghai and didn't really enjoy it.

We both agreed that this wasn't going to work. She was visibly pissed and asked me how can I be with a TS if I'm not going to be versatile? I told her that everyone is entitled to each its own. We went on our separate ways and haven't talked to her since. I'm not too broken up by it but was I wrong?

My question is do the ladies on the board prefer a versatile guy? Fellas do you prefer to be with a ts where you actively engage with her penis? As for myself, I am attracted to both preop and post op but strongly prefer post op. I don't mind a woman with a penis but that is no longer the attraction to me. My attraction to ts women revolves around their hyper femininity. I am attracted to a transsexual woman who views herself mentally, emotionally and spiritually as a woman. I know some girls like their penis and that's cool but it's just not my bag. Sorry for the long post but I'm curious to read people's thoughts on this matter.
    No, you are not wrong one of my girlfriends actually dated a guy like you and he wouldn't even touch her dick, so guys like you exist. Not all TS are meant to like, enjoy, and are open to do f*g sex. Some guys think we all are meant or are design do this type of sex to please their fetish because we are one to them.
    She should consider herself luck that she even got your number because theirs NO men now a days in this world, you need a lup to find one. Also because your not rowdy or bloodhound of cock. LOL
    Vers gals and cocksuckers chill out stop attacking him for his preference that some ts women would find it as a turn on.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Professional Poster asianphoenixx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim616 View Post
    Fair enough, I should state that I don't really like giving head or to be blunt sucking dick. I've tried it a few times but never did seem to enjoy it. I don't mind going down on a gg and can find it to be very erotic. I have had female lovers (gg) where I dont constantly need to go down on them for the simple reason they climax during sex. Therefore it mitigates the need for oral sex as foreplay. It doesn't completely rule it out which is why I stated I rarely do it.

I'm not trying to boast about sexual prowess. I am curious to know if there are other men - I know there are - who are interested in TS but not their penis. There are even those who prefer post op It doesn't make me weird or selfish. I was trying to be polite and respectful. In queer as well as gender studies this sexual behavior is not an anomaly so no need for ad hominem attacks.

My question for you sir is do you feel sexual fulfillment from engaging with her penis? I'm not going to negatively judge you one way or the other. Everyone is different and the point is to know where opinions reside in this board.
    no need to be afraid of being attacked.

Now, i will be serious before going to bed.

I have lots men like you in my bed..especially during my holiday in Turkey, Tunisia and other exotic places around the world.

They are not interested in my dick but are so in lust of me. And of course, i enjoy being humped by them...feeling their hot, muscular body, smelling their masculine odor and enjoying their dick in me...in and out..

I'm versatile, but definitely enjoy being a bottom.

Sexuality is a very complex thing, so there is always a room for everybody.

Be confident and you will be fine.

However, you will be definitely be more than fine if you try to cooperate with our little one and start learning to suck and lick. It's broaden your choice, that's all.

Now, i'm going to bed

night!

A World Class Companion
    www.tia-phoenixx.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by asianphoenixx View Post
    call me I don't like my dick touched. Just suck my titties and fuck me hard and be a man yeah........
    They are not interested in my dick but are so in lust of me. And of course, i enjoy being humped by them...feeling their hot, muscular body, smelling their masculine odor and enjoying their dick in me...in and out..
    I'm versatile, but definitely enjoy being a bottom.
    Tia, that’s it: I’m now officially in love with you!

I think I understand your feelings, Maxim. As a matter of fact, I think I share them to a large extent.
    To me, oral is an essential part of sex. This being said, dicks are definitely not my thing either. When I give oral to a t-girl, I give it like I would a girl, lick and kiss essentially giving analingus when it feels right, rather than just sucking a cock, which is such a turn off for me, doing it as such, that it could be enough to get my mind somewhat off it… Then again, I think it’s right to lick the orifice you’re going to penetrate; just by a matter of politeness at least… lol
    I’m like you: t-women are women. What I want to do them (with them) is exactly the same as what I want to do any other. Although I respect people who are “versatile”, I could not even envision taking a cock up my ass. Even the mention of it here, the images that comes to my mind, all of it seems so utterly ridiculous in the first place that I couldn’t possibly keep a serious composure if it was suggested to me –which never has been, by the way.
    So you’re not alone, Maxim. I relate. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that I prefer post op to pre-op. Femininity and charm does it for me. Genitals are accessory. Besides, maybe I’m wrong, but in my experience, if you can treat a t-woman like the woman she is, she will act like one to the extent that you hope for. A lot depends, I suppose, on the guy’s attitude, the way you look at her, the way you talk to her, the way you show your desire, the protective feeling you have for her and the general masculine behaviour that comes with it (gallantry, carefulness, etc.). Once again, I might be wrong, but it corresponds to my experience, which I admit not to be very extensive…

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster asianphoenixx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Tia, that’s it: I’m now officially in love with you!
    Good. I hope i can make your sleep better lol

A World Class Companion
    www.tia-phoenixx.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Good. I hope i can make your sleep better lol
    Can't sleep much thinking of you, adorable being!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veni, vidi, vici. Rookie Poster

The thing about oral sex is, you don't have to necessarily get off on performing it. The whole point of being intimate is to engage in a mutually satisfying and pleasurable experience. Giving your partner oral sex is just one of several ways to achieve that.

For some people, it is an erotic act, and they happen to be particularly skilled at it. For others, it's more of a chore, but they do it because they know their partner likes it. If you're with a girl who enjoys receiving it, then you just have to man up. Plain and simple. I'm not just talking about transsexuals, but with also genetic women.

To be honest, if you're really straight, the thought of having a dick in your mouth shouldn't turn you on. But, we're not just talking about just any dick, we're talking about a woman who was born with one. Just because you don't find the genitals attractive doesn't make it okay to neglect a woman's body and desires.

It doesn't make you any less of a man, or your partner any less of a woman when you do that for them. It all comes down to making it a worthwhile experience for everyone involved. Since you're attracted to femininity, I don't see the problem because many transsexuals exude that quality. You have to be comfortable with yourself, and accept a woman for who she is if you want to have good sex.

Last edited by zerokool; 12-02-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool View Post
    The thing about oral sex is, you don't have to necessarily get off on performing it. The whole point of being intimate is to engage in a mutually satisfying and pleasurable experience. Giving your partner oral sex is just one of several ways to achieve that.

For some people, it is an erotic act, and they happen to be particularly skilled at it. For others, it's more of a chore, but they do it because they know their partner likes it. If you're with a girl who enjoys receiving it, then you just have to man up. Plain and simple. I'm not just talking about transsexuals, but with also genetic women.

To be honest, if you're really straight, the thought of having a dick in your mouth shouldn't turn you on. But, we're not just talking about just any dick, we're talking about a woman who was born with one. Just because you don't find the genitals attractive doesn't make it okay to neglect a woman's body and desires.

It doesn't make you any less of a man, or your partner any less of a woman when you do that for them. It all comes down to making it a worthwhile experience for everyone involved. Since you're attracted to femininity, I don't see the problem because many transsexuals exude that quality. You have to be comfortable with yourself, and accept a woman for who she is if you want to have good sex.
    you've made (probably) the best points i've read so far on this topic. i personally disagree with only some of the things you said, but i think your argument was very well made.

the only part i disagree with is where you said you have to man up if your girl enjoys oral. i know personally, there are some things i cannot do (like sucking a penis). i'm not sure if it's my own ego, or there is a part of my psyche that overcomes me, but i don't see a penis as a feminine thing.

i don't say this with pride or malice either.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Veni, vidi, vici. Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    you've made (probably) the best points i've read so far on this topic. i personally disagree with only some of the things you said, but i think your argument was very well made.

the only part i disagree with is where you said you have to man up if your girl enjoys oral. i know personally, there are some things i cannot do (like sucking a penis). i'm not sure if it's my own ego, or there is a part of my psyche that overcomes me, but i don't see a penis as a feminine thing.

i don't say this with pride or malice either.
    You're right, there's nothing feminine about male genitalia. That type of thinking would be considered an oxymoron. For most people, the term "woman" is intrinsically paired with the female reproductive system. But, clearly there's a lot more to it than that, especially from an individual perspective.

That's why so many people who post on these forums are internally conflicted, and have questions about the nature of their sexuality. Just look at the frequency of the "Am I gay" type of threads, if you need evidence of that.

For me, being heterosexual has to do with having sexual attraction to women. Prior to becoming more enlightened on the topic of transsexuals, I had no idea that biological males could have such successful transitions.

I always assumed that the ones who managed to fly under the radar were something of an anomaly, like a very rare one in a million type of phenomenon. It had never occurred to me, that they made an effort to live as full-time women, and took hormones.

In years past, it seemed like a lot of the mainstream media just liked to group drag queens, cross dressers, transvestites, and transsexuals under the same umbrella, so I really couldn't tell the difference. If you had asked me back then if transsexuals were attractive, I would have dismissed the idea without a second thought.

These days, I feel differently, and I can think of several examples off the top of my head. That's what it all comes down to, being able to indiscriminately accept transsexuals as women, and treating them as such. If you're not just paying them lip service, and you really do consider them to be women, then why wouldn't you be willing to please them?

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that some transsexuals enjoy oral sex. People in general enjoy it, regardless of gender, so why should transsexuals be any different? In fact, meeting a women who likes it becomes an inevitability as you date more often.

If the genitalia is that much of an issue, a deal breaker, then why pursue a relationship with a transsexual in the first place? There has to be some level of comfort, and acceptance with a woman's body to even entertain the possibility of a sexual encounter.

If you consider lips, breasts, and ass to be the only erogenous areas on a woman's body, then why not sleep exclusively with genetic women? Not only will you never have to deal with, or look at a penis, but you'll also get another hole to put it in. Seems like common sense to me because you'll never be faced with the possibility of "sucking a dick".

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by zerokool; 12-02-2012 at 06:05 PM.

One that's breathing.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steptoe.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	531582  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed