Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

Default Re: What type of lover do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    One that's breathing.....
    Harold!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim616 View Post
    Hi all,

I've been a member of this board for a couple years but only recently changed my username. The nature of the board itself has changed especially from the early days when Mimi, JWBL, Jennifer Justice and others used to moderators. However, I do like that most of the women and dudes are around my age - mid twenties. I'm hoping we can have a frank discussion about preferences and expectations. I realize this topic has been covered before but please indulge me.

Let me give you a little background of myself. I reside in a city in the Northeast not named New York. Also my closest friends know that I am equally attracted to ts and gg. Furthermore when I date a gg, I indulge this information too since I don't believe in hiding who I am.

Recently, I met a beautiful ts women at a club in my hometown. It was a gay night at a straight club and went with some friends who are both straight and gay. It was packed and there were a couple of really hot ts who caught my eye.

I met this one girl who is in her 20s and happens to work as GoGo dancer. We get flirty, dance a bit and make out for a bit. Later in the night I get her number and we meet up for a date.

Long story short we are about to have sex and she asks me to go down on her. I told her that it's not my thing and point out that I barely to never go down on ggs. She was a little irritated by this statement. She then pointedly asks me "What do I do?" I frankly told her that I like to kiss and caress then have sex. She then asked me would I bottom for her if she lets me inside her? I told her no and that's something I'm not interested in. I explained to her that I went down on a ladyboy once in my early 20s in Shanghai and didn't really enjoy it.

We both agreed that this wasn't going to work. She was visibly pissed and asked me how can I be with a TS if I'm not going to be versatile? I told her that everyone is entitled to each its own. We went on our separate ways and haven't talked to her since. I'm not too broken up by it but was I wrong?

My question is do the ladies on the board prefer a versatile guy? Fellas do you prefer to be with a ts where you actively engage with her penis? As for myself, I am attracted to both preop and post op but strongly prefer post op. I don't mind a woman with a penis but that is no longer the attraction to me. My attraction to ts women revolves around their hyper femininity. I am attracted to a transsexual woman who views herself mentally, emotionally and spiritually as a woman. I know some girls like their penis and that's cool but it's just not my bag. Sorry for the long post but I'm curious to read people's thoughts on this matter.
    I have honestly gone through many "phases" if you will during my experiences with TS ladies. There was a time when I would refuse to touch the penis as well. Then there was a time when I loved going down. The thing is you like what you like. You can't force anybody to want to go down on you and vice versa. At least the two of you realized early on that things were not gonna work out and no drama ensued.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    you dont have to be verse but if you cant lick it before you stick than your wack homie

Lol. I love your honesty.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!